The Unexpected Neighbour

I got up stretched a bit then I went to make myself some bacon and eggs. Afterwards I went for a shower then put on my school uniform. I took a step outside and looked around. I was so shocked to see who my neighbour was this entire time. How did I not see Shino walk the same way as me? Maybe she need to buy groceries because she did have to make dinner for herself. "Shino is that you?"

"Y/N your my neighbour" she then ran towards me and hugged me. I hugged her back and said  to her your so beautiful.

"Well Y/N I think your cute as well" wait she thought I was cute, well I think she is much more cuter then me. She had most beautiful eyes and the most perfect glasses that matched them. She  put her head in my chest. Just like Sinon did.  I her "you kinda remind me of this girl I met in GGO, she does the same hug as you"

"Really what's her?"

"Sinon, she's a blue haired sniper. She's like me I use a sniper but I can use any gun"

"Your C/N?" Wait she's Sinon, no wonder Sinon reminded me of her. I hugged her even tighter.

"Hey what are you doing with my Asada" someone shouted. A guy with a yellow jacket ran up to us and forced me to stop hugging Shino.

"Shinkawa what are you doing here?" Shino said.

Shinkawa replied with  "I wanted to check up on you and who is this guy your with Asada"

She said to him "this is Y/N he help me out with some of the bullies at school and plays GGO"

"Oh did he really, may I talk to him"

"Ok"

Shinkawa pulled me close and whispered into my ear "listen here Asada is mine so don't get to close or I will kill you"

I whispered back "how is she yours, she doesn't really seem interested in you"

"Hey shut up she is"

"No I don't think so I think she's more interested in me" after I said that Shinkawa punched me in the face. I hit the ground hard.  Shino rushed towards me, picked me up and said "how dare you Shinkawa, why would you punch him"

"You were meant to be mine"

"Well I'll never be yours after that"

"You were meant to be mine" as he ran towards Shino. I got up and punched Shinkawa, he fell on the ground. Then he got up and put up his fist. I put up my fist. He swung first, I dodged his hit then I hit him with two fist into the wall.

"Fine you win but Shino is still mine" as he ran away.

"Thank you Y/N, Sorry that my friend tried to hurt you"

"No it's fine, you want just walk to school together"

"Yeah, ummm you want to get some dinner after"

"Yeah, it's a date right"

"Yes it's a date, I'll meet you at six"

"Ok, it's a date"

"My god Y/N, yes it's a date just stop"

"I'm just messing with you, I know I'll stop"

Time skip

During lunch, we sat to together. No one wanted to bully Shino because I was right there next to her. This day was the best day of my life I realised my neighbour is a very cute girl and I'm sitting next to someone I completely love. Then later where going on a date and she plays GGO, we can play together.

Time skip

"Shino, you ready?"

"Yeah, I'll be just a sec" she walked out of her apartment and I saw this beautiful girl in a amazing black dress. Shino looks more beautiful I can't handle this. My eyes just widened, she is the most beautiful thing I've seen and she's mine.

"Shino you look absolutely gorgeous" 

"Really, well you look amazing as ever by the way you have a jacket I can wear? it's cold"

"No, this is my only jacket that goes with this outfit but you can have it"

"No it's you only jacket"

"Shino just wear the jacket" as I put the jacket on her.

"But won't you be cold"

"No it's fine it not to cold for me"

"Well let's go"

"Wait here a moment"

"Ok"

Shino gasped "Y/N you didn't have to" as my chauffeur arrived.

"Get in Shino, will be at the restaurant in no time" Shino hugged me the tightest she could. I made her look up and kissed her"

Time skip

"That was a great dinner Y/N, you didn't have to pay"

"No it's fine I wanted to pay" as we walked to the car Shino hugged me all the way there. At one one I made Shino look up at me I said "I love you"

"I love you too Y/N" Shino moved in closer for a kiss and our lips connected. We broke away and made it the rest of the way with Shino hugging me.

Time skip

"See you in BoB, Shino"

"Ok, you want to team up?"

"Of course"

"See ya Y/N"

We both enter our own apartments