Commemorating the wedding day!

Dear viewers, all your valuable feedback and criticism are welcomed as i am skeptical that if i shall continue posting or not! ;) 

  *****************************************************  

RaYa's first meet rejuvenates a meaningful phase of the old couple's life...who were enjoying the write up in the magazine...they commemorate their wedding day, a day that was so fated to happen...that did not only start a new chapter in their life...but that day itself had written the book of their life...

*****************************************************

The bride and groom sitting next to each other...the bride's face is covered with the clutter of the red chunri...and the groom's face also seems to be indistinct due to the long turban...two souls sitting next to each other in a well-furnished stage...unknown to each other's countenance...not even compatible to each other in any single way! Still, their hearts were drabbing at the same rate...a mixed set of emotions clasping their minds...in an uncertainty that they are going to start a new life together...the same thought manipulating their minds over and over again...would the other one be able to accommodate the prior memories and the people attached to their lives that they had been living since their births?

The wedding veneration starts...the holy mantra adding a peaceful aura in the delightful ambience...the priest calls for the bride's Father to fulfil the ritual associated to Kannyadan...Priya stretches her hand with uncertainty.. Ram notices from the corner of his head-cloth that her hand was shaking a little...Priya's Father places her hand on Ram's palm...he entines her little finger slightly with his one...finally, both of their pulse rate come back to normal...Priya sighs deeply...they were sitting close enough that they could smell each other's fragrance..somehow Priya liked the scent...though not as familiar as her father's one...but she felt a feel of oneness!

Priya recalls how she had to make the journey of life all alone...there were times when she craved for a shoulder to cry out her heart...though Sudhir Sharma, her father...had always been there as her support system, but there were times when she couldn't share the burden of life with a person who himself was suffering from severe heart diseases! Priya comes back to the present as soon as the priest asks for them to take the Circumambulations in front of the holy fire...Ram offers his hand to Priya while getting up...she thinks for a fraction of a second and then keeps her hand on his...though there was resonance of claps and chants, both of them experienced a heavenly serenity...seemed like millions of angels were blessing them from above...after the completion of the seven circumambulations, Ram fills her hairline with a pinch of vermilion...as soon as he touches her linear, she experiences a sense of warmth and security...a kind of feeling that she had never experienced before...something that she was not been able to gather into words...every evening when she used to walk in the lawn, her father used to accompany her...if she ever tripped, he used to get a hold of her immediately..she knew so well that her father would always protect her from any harm, that sometimes she did not even used to pay attention while walking...a blind kind of trust she and her father share with each other...but suddenly why she encountered a feel of safety with an unknown man? Is this called love? But no! She never believed in love, how could she fall in love with a person who she met hardly three times? When she was too lost to balance out her thoughts, her loose end of the wedding outfit made Ram to slip out...he was about to fall down...but she somehow manages to hold him up..Ram looks above...a newly wedded bride...with a tensed look was enquiring through her eyes if he has got hurt..variety of emotions were visible in her eyes...nervousness...anxiety..restlessness...that every girl go through during the marriage...but in that pair of eyes...above all, there was concern...if the man next to her was okay or not! He felt like holding her hands tightly and assure her that all was okay! But he did not...he did not attempt to hold her hands...in a crowd...he blinked his eyes instead...she instantly got the meaning and her frowns of concern vanished away!

*****************************************************

The old lady tickles her man on his plumped stomach: did you feel shy to hold the hand of your wife? She winks...he encounters: not really, I knew that I don't need to make attempts to grab you...I don't need to show off my rights on you in public...if you are mine, then you are mine, and I knew well that you became mine since then!