Knowing you a bit better!

The lady just had her gastric tablet....but the man feels a bit hungry....the lady could make a guess about from his postures and flips...the lady brings out a small packet of sugar free biscuit...

Lady: have this naa! You are starving since the last 15 minutes!

Man: so what?it's just a matter of 15 more minutes only.. then we can have the meal together!

Lady: Ram, you have diabetics...you should take your meal on time! I can't take risk on that! And moreover, you would be having biscuits and I would be having aloo paratha (bringing out the wrapped parathas in a foil paper). So what's the use of waiting?

Man: (clutches her near to him) you would be having the parathas only because I love them!

Lady: I guess. I too have started liking them by this time!

Man: why?

Lady: when we love someone, we cannot pick only their good habits to admire for! Sometimes, we need to adjust with their bad habits too!

Man: so you mean, having aloo parathas is a bad habit?

Their knok-jhok....their await....rejuvenates one of the most important days of their life....a day, when too many incidents took place at a time....

Flashback:

Priya peacefully sleeping in the couch facing her right....holding a pillow on her ear....unanticipatedly, Ram becomes disquieted....a sharp sound stirs him up! Oh no! He snores so loudly! Massaging his asleep eyes, he realizes that it must be disturbing Priya too! For his utter surprise, he doesn't find Priya in the bed but on the couch....clutching the pillow covering her ears was telling the story itself! Suddenly he remembers about the nasal strips he had brought from the mall...he brings out a piece uncovering it! Being a bit indefinite about the usage, he somehow manages to place it on the upper surface of his nose! Flipping around for a while, finally he drowsed into sleep....ignoring that there is any tomorrow!

Next morning:

Stretching two of her arms, Priya wakes up...the side pillow drops from the couch....while picking it up, Priya finds the room so peaceful! To find out the cause, she goes near to the bed...a chubby overgrown kid sleeping peacefully...dripping his pillow with the saliva...she goes closer....sees a white strip on the middle edge of his nose...it annoys her a bit...is it troubling him to breathe? She carefully takes it out....in an intention to leave the place...she turns back...and then for no reason...she feels like looking back to Ram! A pleasantly plump man grabbing ample of the space...oblivious to all the erroneous occurrence of the world... sleeping so composedly ....Priya felt like thanking him...but she did not...there appears so many incidents as such in a family....do we always thank each other for each of the things that they do for us? No nah? Because there are certain gratitude which requires no words of acknowledgment!

She makes her way to the changing room...thinking that today...she must visit her Father...since the day she got married, she didn't even talk to him properly....even the thought of it stabbed her heart staggeringly!

A while later, Ram wakes up rubbing his drowsy eyes...his phone's reminder woke him up...he smiles broadly....tomorrow is a special day! There are so many things to do...hurry up Ram! Suddenly, he remembers that this year...Priya is there too...she also can take part in the arrangements!

An excited Ram comes out of his room...looking for Priya, inquiring each person crossing his way! He comes back to his room being a bit dejected as nobody knew where Priya has gone! After getting freshen up, he joins his siblings for the arrangements they were making for the Birthday celebration of their Mother – Krishna Kapoor!