Going down the memory lane!

There are thoughts that may not let you sleep...and there are also such memories that may put you into a peaceful sleep every night...those thoughts never leave us alone...those memories live on as long as you breathe! The old couple did not believe in occasional remembrance of certain events only when you are desolated... there can be commemoration of a significant phase of life that never really got faded from your mind even when you are happy... The old couple had such memento that they do recommence even when they are in glee...after all, our memories deserve a share of our happiness too, isn't it?

Today, on the day of their 40th marriage anniversary, they were on a spree to go down the memory lane! Would you like to be a part of their journey?

Flashback (their "First" night):

Due to Sudhir's unstable condition, their wedding was arranged at Priya's house...a place where she spent her childhood...the every corner of the wall showcasing numerous memories which she was fond of...every column holding the vigor that the Father-Daughter had put into to fight against all the odds of life...

Finally...the moment of exodus approaches...an uncomfortable lump penetrating Priya to breathe...all the emotions seems to be trammeling up...which is not even ready to shed out...Sudhir observes the visible axon of her throat which is throbbing faster due to the varied set of emotions she was fighting against! But she did not let a single drop of tear shed...as she did not want to leave her father in a mess of emotions...she summed up all her thoughts and treasure those in the corner of her heart to nurture for the lifetime...she tightly holds her father's hand with an attempt to step out of the gate...a deep footprint shapes in at the spot she was standing...suddenly, her loose end of the wedding outfit gets stuck at the doorstep...Sudhir was about to untie it...but Ram bends down to take out the stuck side of the mantilla...Sudhir willingly loses his hand from her grip...after freeing her from the intercept, Ram holds two of her fingers with his palm...and together they step out of the gateway...oblivious to the fact that they were fated to build a Home of their own...Priya leaves an irremovable mark behind while stepping out...

At the groom's place, Kapoor Mansion:

After the completion of the housewarming ritual, Ram's younger brother and sister (Rishabh & Natasha) accompanied by two of closest friends Vikram & Neha, bring Priya to Ram's room...Priya silently observes each corner of the room...the room was decorated nicely...Priya could feel that the mess was tried to be fixed up with great effort...though it was clearly visible that the person living in the room surely seems to be messy! Priya startles as she finds a gentle lady standing beside her...Ram's mother...Krishna Kapoor...

KK: What are you thinking, Priya? That what a mess you are been subjected to? Life would always be a mess Priya...we can't resolve it all times...look at the blinking lights kept in the jar...amidst all the chaos, there would always be a piece of happiness that you need to find...among all these mess, there would always be a light...which would lit up if you smile...Priya smiles slightly...

KK: missing home?

Priya nods her head...

KK: welcome home beta!

Priya thinks to herself...home? This was not her home...! Her house was a sign of her perfection...and this room? It was just a total mess just like her life at this moment!

KK: Priya...what is called a home? To where we urge to return back once the sun sinks, right? Where we find peace after a tiring day of work, where we leave a piece of ourselves every day we leave for work, right? I wish and hope, that soon u would discover your new home, your own home!