I belonged to you!

A toddler was playing around...who just stumbled after his tiny legs....the old man stood up...pressing his hand on the bench...due to the knee soreness....he somehow managed to walk...massing on the walk stick...he pulled the baby up....who just flashed his gummy jaw...and ran away! He came back to his bench...where his wife was waiting for him....it has become such a proclivity for them that they rejuvenate their journey of life together...don't know why....their memories too peep upon only when they linger upon each other....maybe the recollection of their fleck moments also wanted their counterpart!

Flashback:

Ram...flipping reverse....snoozed out....Priya kept turning around....sometimes, looking at the childlike smile on Ram's face....sometimes the wall she was straddling against...she was somehow happy or let's say content...at that moment, she had almost everything she would ask from life...her father...and a mother also....some people around who treat her more like a family than just a sister-in-law! Today's series of events kept reoccupying her mind...but above all, those words of Ram kept echoing on her ears.... "He is my father also"...she felt like, life got sorted within a day...altogether, it was too dreamy to believe in! After ages, she dozes into a carefree nap...

A while later, Ram rouses up...the thought that grasped his mind was if Sudhir is doing fine...he turns out of the bed to get a check on it! On his way, he finds Priya slumbering on the sofa...Ram checks on his nasal strip...it was on its place....then why is she sleeping on the sofa? He anticipates...maybe she doesn't find enough space to lie down on the bed once he lays down! Kneading on his drowsy eyes....he heads toward Sudhir's bedroom....near to Natasha's one...the nurse on duty was also getting a nap...sitting on the chair alongside the bed...so is Sudhir!

Suddenly, Priya wakes up....the first thing that comes to her mind: if her father was doing okay...she rushes out toward his room....on her way, she finds Natasha's door open...her hand was laying on floor....head pillow is misplaced just above her mouth...she smiles....as she found Natasha sleeping just like her brother...she adjusts her pillow below her head....and also places her hand on the bed....while she was leaving the room...she finds Ram coming out of Sudhir's room...both keep silent for a moment....then smile at each other...and make their way to the bedroom! Priya notices the nasal strip that Ram had put on his nose....Ram also observes that she was turning around the bed sofa....both wanted to say something to each other....but din't! Sometimes, it happens nah? That we want to ensure the comfort of the other one next to us....but just don't want to express it? But why? Life is too short....why we indulge in such unnecessary thoughts? Priya asks herself....

There was pin drop silence in the room....which was a bit agonizing too....Priya decides to get up....looks for the nasal strips Ram had brought...where could he keep those? Maybe in the side drawer....or in the cupboard? For her convenience, she finds those only in the table...near to the bed...she takes the packet....and throws it in the trash bin! Still, she wasn't satisfied...she looks back...toward the bed...finds Ram in deep sleep....she consciously takes out the strips he had put on....and throws them out too! She heaving a deep sigh of relief...soon drowses off...as Ram starts snoring away to glory!

Next Morning:

Ram extending his arms wide....makes yawn! What a peaceful sleep it was! Even those nasal strips couldn't distract his sleep...! He presses his nose...to take those out, but couldn't find them! oh maybe he misplaced that in sleep...that's why he could sleep so comfortably, he remarks! He wakes up...changes into a casual kurta...strolls around! He felt quite afresh....he looks at his white kurta....why not to try the new yellow T-Shirt that Neha had gifted him? He unpacks it...presses the trash bin to place the wrapper....for his surprise, he finds the packet of strips there...who could do this..Priya? He smiles...he looks out for Priya in the corridor...but stops in front of Sudhir's room...Seeing Ram, he attempts to get up...Ram goes near...Babaa...Ram stops in the middle....he was about to call him papa...but why did he called him like that he used to call his babuji? Why he felt a connection with this man? Some things just had got no answer!

Baba...you please keep resting! He sees a plate full of almonds...the nurse comes forward...Sir, I would peel it out...Ram takes the plate....starts peeling it out...Sudhir exclaims, beta, let it be nah! Ram calms him down....it okay baba! While peeling the shell out, he declares: it's too hard yaa! Sudhir comments: but the inner portion is quite soft, no? You too like nuts, Ram asks smilingly...yes I do! There are certain things...in life....beta....that would seem hard at first glance...but if you observe carefully, they too would always have a softer side! Ram gives an observing look at Sudhir....this man too talks like his Father! Ram keeps recalling Sudhir's lines....which reminds him of Priya...

Maa...he calls out....where is Priya....

KK: She has gone to Sharma house to bring some other necessary stuffs for Sudhirji.

Ram: oh! I would be leaving for office soon! Sharma house is on my way to office, should I check out if she needs any help? KK laughs...yeah, you should!

Sharma house:

Priya hurriedly packs some stuffs...uff...Priya...hurry up! You need to return Home! She thinks for a while, Home? This is her home na? then why she urges to go back to Kapoor mansion? Maybe because Papa is staying there, that's why...she concludes to herself! She strolls down the memory lane for a while...her dressing table...her cupboards....most importantly, her mini library! She takes out some of her clothes too....and decides to take a bath in her well-furnished bathroom! Mr. Kapoor's one is too messy, even if she arranges things for a couple of minutes, he messes it up within a second! She gets a quick shower and comes out in her bathrobe...massaging her wet hair! At that moment, Ram steps in, Priyaaa! She hesitates for a while, what this man is doing here...she blubbers out! Ram realizes that he had make an entry at the wrong time....now the Sherni may burst out! But he doesn't take a step back...he acts normal..Priya...do you need any help in packing the stuffs? Priya replies: I guess, no! She looks at the full sleeve upper coat kept in the bed...before she could grab it, Ram holds the piece of the clothes...puts it on her....making a direct eye contact! There was no hesitance, there was no confusion, there was no discomfort in his eyes....not at all...Priya notices....he din't even observe her while putting on the long vest....wasn't she looking appealing enough? She looks at the adjacent mirror....she was!

Wouldn't you like to take some books along...he inquires....observing the book rack kept in her room. There are certain things, that would always remain yours...no matter wherever you keep them...she gives a firm reply!

*****************************************************************

The couple laughs aloud....there are always two sides of the same coin...some perceive that you should grab your claim at the first place on the things which are yours whereas some feel that if it is yours, then there is no need to grab your rights on it....it would always remain yours only! The couple would choose the second option if given, they had no hurry to be each other's....since they belonged to each other...since always!