And the forever begins!

Ram strolls around the house....peeps in Sudhir's room in an anticipation...for his surprise, finds Priya nowhere around...Sudhir stirs up...Ram? What's the matter? Couldn't you sleep well? His concern made Ram flashing a genuine smile....i slept really well Baba! No worries! Sudhir observes Ram's unusual expression...little later, he sends his attendant out to bring his hot water bag! Ram settles the back pillow so that Sudhir can recumbent comfortably...in a course to offer easement, Ram finds his palm in Sudhir's grip...Sudhir escalating the grab, looks affectionately at Ram...so? What made you up so early? Baba....oooh...actually, I could not find Priya beside me! Sudhir laughs out loud...Ram joins in stating: Just imagine Baba...if Priya hears our conversation...she would kill me! Sudhir laughs even harder!

S: So you are well aware of her Sherni avatar!

R: I better be! Once I inquired her whereabouts and she turned into an angry bird!

S: (noting the point): and what did you say in return?

R: I replied that some things only the time could answer!

S: absolutely! Different personalities have different approach to express, some do not even express, and that does not mean that they do not feel enough!

R: but how can the other one be aware of what do you feel about them?

S: Trust your instinct! Keep faith in your faith! After all, all sort of emotions are a two-way communication! As it says, what you reap is what you sow! If your emotions are intense yet consecrate, it shall always resonate, eventually!

Ram listens with full pledge....you know Ram, Priya's mother always used to pinch me in public, and appreciated me in person! Ram frowns a little...his mind visits back the incidents where Priya did the same! You know Ram, whenever I used to be with her, I were a different person altogether... each moment I lived with her, a different shade of my personality I discovered! It provoked a deep though into Ram's mind...Priya was so loving, caring, compassionate....he could see that in her....whenever he saw her with other people...be it his family or her father....she was graciously gentle! But when she was with him, whenever she looked into his eyes, he found there was a little bit of gripe...an urge...but for what? Was Priya different with him, only him? But why? Sudhir breaks his layer of introspection....you know Ram, I hardly saw your mother-in-law crying...not even when she was battling with her life....nor does Priya, she didn't grieve even for a moment though she was just a little child! Ram heaves a deep sigh....he has a hard nut to crack! Though the conversation formed some more questions, it healed his mind even to a greater extent! After all, few things have its answers within the queries itself!

The carer enters the room with a heating gel, Ram gets up...ooooh...baba....i forgot to tell you, I have got an urgent meeting in Pune....i need to start my journey by now....would you please inform Maa & Priya...once they are back? She left her phone back home...I couldn't find Maa as well in her room, I may return late night...Sudhir laughs mysteriously....Yes, Ram. I will pass your message to them...

***********************************************************************************

The aged lady gazes at her husband....he never did say those "three magical words" to her....nor did she...not only because it was not needed in their equation....actually, none of them endeavor to say or hear...as it was imminent...after all, stating a feeling is different....and sticking to it at your own consent is a whole different thing....but in their case? "Sticking" would be a wrong state even...they remained together...they intermixed together....by not allowing the other part to unite such a way that it would lose its uniqueness....though their congruence is incomparable even after epochs...what made them achieve that? Their love for each other? No! Only love is never enough....just because they wanted to stay together? No! Desire to survive is not good enough to survive...you need to make efforts to contribute toward a relationship's existence...they did Let Go whenever needed....let go their ego...anger...their complexities....they let their individuality grow...even knowing that both their eccentricity are poles apart...they never tried to form a "complete" view under-joining their scattered individual thoughts....essentially, you cannot expect to filch the fine parts of two different individual souls...to keep a relationship pleasant in the name of marriage....so what about the inferiority? Shall we "accept" it as it is to make a relationship sustain? Maybe No! Doesn't "accept" sound as if we are making a favour? They never did any favour to each other....they recognized the value of the imperfections....they allowed their flaws to exist in its own way....otherwise, their virtue would cease to breathe....without those flaws how would they cherish their excellence?... why do we always expect a "right one" or "good one"....can't we just opt to someone or something without joining any scale to it? Yes, we absolutely can...as they did! Without a disaster, how would we acknowledge the tranquility?