Chapter 26- Quarrel of The Alphas

The male is the protector in a relationship. 

It is not sexist, it is assumed due to history and the primal instinct a man has to protect his family. His loving wife, and that of his children mean the most to him, and he will not release the sword until the enemy has drawn blood. 

Save them.

Save them and protect them

It is a mantra that rippled in both entities mind as jealousy, and alpha intuition floods their mind and pumps their blood full of adrenaline in a world that is fabricated. In each other's eyes, they see an adversary, and it only makes the fight more intense. Both refused to have them in the other's filthy paws. 

Light and dark squared off once more in a battle of dreams in order to hold reality, and soon their offspring, in their hands. Power swirled around them, red and blue shades of the eternal force were thrown back and forth with equally matched brute strength that would never tire until the battle is won and their loved one's are safe. 

Eyes of stormy water were slit, merging and reflecting the blazing fire as furious and gleaming as Vader's molten orbs. Now that the female had gone, shoved roughly back into whatever reality she came from, the alphas brawled, ignoring what moments ago, had transpired. The two spirits trapped within each other summoned their best abilities to the front lines, feeding off the force and bending it to their own selfish desires. 

However, tangled in this mess there was a light. A Jedi master, long deceased surveyed them both, shaking his head in disapproval and apprehension. He stroked his goatee, feeling nothing underneath his ghostly fingertips. The future, was elusive. 

Below him, and below the physical plane there was another. A Sith Lord, murdered by his own creation. He stood watching the duel from afar, however unlike the Jedi master above, he was smiling with approval. Occasionally, he let out a laugh as Vader landed a hit. Bitterness was the way of the Sith, and while he still loathed the younger darkside wielder, he would rather see evil prevail than some weak entity of light. 

Both spirits, of pure good and pure evil continued to behold the battle of fates- the battle of the chosen one. 

"You should never have released Vader." The Jedi commented from his place in the netherworld. He had no voice here, but he had the force. It spoke louder than any mortal language could. "You have single-handedly inverted the universe."  

A raspy chuckle from a bottomless pit of blackness answered. "And I could not be more proud. Carnage is the way of the Sith, killing Jedi comes with the job." The master of light shook his head at the reply, wincing as a crimson blade grazed Anakin's cheek. 

Another cackle, the obnoxious, irritating sound was like the crinkling of plastic wrap and it threatened to tarnish the Jedi's perfect serenity. "Vader will soon emerge victorious. It is only a matter of time before your sorry excuse for a star burns out." 

The Jedi frowned. "I don't think there can be victory here Sidious." He said solemnly. "How can this possibly end?"

"It ends when Skywalker falls in the pit of lava. " The Dark Lord retorted sharply. "As it always does." 

"Anakin will not die." 

The fire encompassing the Sith seemed to laugh with him. "Jedi specialize in ignorance and denial master Jinn. He has not succeeded yet. What makes you think differently now?" 

Qui-Gon's frown deepened. While he had faith the light would prevail, doubt began to seep through the reaches of his soul as he listened to yet another scream. He refused to answer the Sith. Knowing it was a loosing battle to debate with a former politician. Closing his eyes and searching for tranquility in the pandemonium, the Jedi decided to pay a visit to the only person that could interfere with the dimension. His old Padawan.