2.

Joy

I laughed at my girl as we were walking out of the cafeteria. Hi I'm Joy Philips.

Nicki- girl did you see how Chris was starring at you so hard

Joy- soooo your point is he stares at everybody

India- yeah but he was checking you out mami

Crystal- yes girl he was eye raping you

    I laughed at them. These are my bitches for life. You got the twins.

   India and Crystal Westbrook's

   India and Crystal Westbrook's. Then you have my girl Onika Tanya Maraj. But she rather be called Nicki.

Kayla- whatever guys he has a girlfriend

Nicki- girl you see the way he acts around her

India- it screams get this bitch away from me somebody

Crystal- somebody like Joy

   I rolled my eyes as they laughed. I headed into the the class. I took my seat and pulled out my notebook and pencils. Everyone came in and he came in too. I bit my lip as he was fine as fuck.
He looked around then his eyes landed on me. I grew nervous but didn't show it. He showed me a big smile and headed toward the empty desk next to mine. My heart was beating fast as his cologne hit my nose.

Chris- hey Joy

   I waved shyly as I smiled. He leaned forward in his desk and laid his head on his fist biting his lip as he was starring at me.

Joy- what, did syrup get on my face?

Chris- your just beautiful that's all

   I blushed and bit back my smile. He such a charmer isn't he?

Joy- thank you (I spoke softly)

Chris- no problem ma

Joy- how did you know my name (I chuckled)

Chris- that's for me to know baby girl (he winked at me)

Joy- (giggling while blushing) whatever Chris

Chris- now how do you know my name

Joy- that's for me to know baby boy (I mocked)

Chris- (laughing his cute laugh) I see ya got jokes ma (he bit his lip to contain his laugh)

I smiled and turned back around and paid attention to the teacher who seemed to be talking this whole time. I felt a tap, I smiled to see Chris handing me a paper. It was his number and it has a little note saying call me sometime. I nodded and put his number in my phone quickly and went back to paying attention. The bell rang and I felt his presence come up behind me.
I froze as he put his hand on my waist turning me. He towered my frame and I bit my lip. He pulled me close, I felt him embracing me.

Chris- see you soon joy (he whispered in my ear)

I nodded as he chuckled, he let go winking at me and walked out the door. What the hell just happened?