6

Ugh fuck me, she looked so damn good. I groaned as I felt my little buddy arise. I stood by the door and I heard light moans. I froze in my spot, what is she doing. I sat back in my bed and controlled myself. I heard the shower go off. It took a minute but she walked out, she looked good in my  boxers and shirt.

Joy- thanks Chris

Chris- no problem (I scratched the back of my neck as I was nervous)

    She stood where she was at.

Chris- um after your colthes are dried I'll take you home

Joy- chris why won't you talk to me

Chris- don't joy

Joy- don't what talk to you, I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings Chris but you have to understand...

Chris- understand what (I snapped as I stood up)

Joy- you have a fucking girlfriend chris, Im not that type of girl to be kissing on someone else's man that's some type of hoe thing to do

Chris- whatever man me and kae are done with each other (I shook my head)

Joy- chris I really didn't mean to hurt you

Chris- yes you did, fuck (I screamed) why am I even talking to you or let alone helping you

Joy- chris...

    I held my finger up to stop her.

Chris- maybe it's because I actually like yo ass and started growing feelings, fuck joy I care about you, you be in my mind all day and it drives me fucking crazy, every god damn time I close my eyes your face is there showing me that beautiful smile of yours

   I breathed out as I sat back down rubbing my temples. I felt my hands being pulled away from my head. She straddled my lap, on instinct I placed my hands on her waist. She wrapped her arms around my neck. She leaned down and our lips were so close, if one of us move they would touch.

Joy- I feel the same way

   I crashed my lips on hers, she immediately kissed back. Her lips taste so fucking sweet on mine. I licked her entrance and she opened her mouth letting me in. My hands went down to her butt as her hands went through my hair. I squeezed her ass and she moaned into the kiss.
   I lifted us up and her legs wrapped around my waist. I put her against the dresser and started kissing down to her neck, I bit down her neck earning a gasp. I sucked on that spot and licked it and she moaned out softly. I smirked and seen I made a huge ass hickey on her neck. I laid her down and got in between her legs.
    I sucked and licked over her neck, her breathing got heavy as I hit her spot. I smirked and sucked their. She moaned out and arched her back as she grasped the back of my neck. I lifted her leg and pressed my self against her, she gasped.

Chris- ya feel me baby

   She nodded and bit her lip.

Chris- good