11

Joy

    I was humming to the song that was playing off my phone. Right now, I was at chris place wearing shorts and his shirt. I heard chris goofy ass coming down the stairs. I looked at him, he looked at me smiling. When he got to the last step, he tripped. I laughed as he tried to play it cool.

Chris- um that was a dance move I wanted to show you (he blushed at his embarrassment)

Joy- sure baby whatever you say

Chris- what you doing ma (he gripped my waist)

Joy- cooking us breakfast I know your fat ass is hungry

Chris- I know my butt is fat but damn don't have to point it out to me

Joy- (laughing) shut your stupid ass up

Chris- last night was fun baby

Joy- hmh it was

Chris- (squinting his eyes at me as he crossed his arms) and your ass ain't slick ma

Joy- what's that suppose to mean (acting innocent and confused)

Chris- you know what I'm talking about joy, I know yo ass was showing out because of karruche

Joy- (shrugging) I mean she was hella starring so I was showing what she lost that's all baby

Chris- (smiled) you so cute baby (he pecked my cheek)

Joy- (blushing) why thank you

Chris- hmh

Joy- (making him a plate) I cooked you eggs with bacon, I couldn't find enough food to cook your kitchen is empty so no sweet pancakes

Chris- thats ok bae I'll just eat you for something sweet

    My eyes widened at his bluntness. I blushed and looked down as my face was heating up. It's been awhile after we did the first time. I've been craving for his touch actually. Chris was stuffing his face with the food.

Joy- if that's the case then go on ahead

Chris- (stopped eating) you serious

   I nodded nervously and shyly looked away.

Chris- say no mo baby

   He picked me up and placed me on the table. He laid me down gently and I squealed at the cold surface touching my back. Chris lifted up his shirt on me and kissed my stomach. I bit my lip as he was kissing his way up. He gripped my breasts causing me to jerk.
   I moaned as I felt his lips wrapped around my boob. I hissed as he bit my nipple and then sucked it. He tended to the other one. While he was taking care of my candies, I felt his hand spreading my legs. I gasped as I felt his hand went inside my shorts.
   His finger ran up and down my slit causing my breathing to stop. He inserted his finger and bit his lip. I moaned as he added another one pumping in and out of me in a pace. I gripped his curls as a strong sensation took over me. Him sucking on my breast and fingering me at the same time was a overwhelming pleasure.
   My legs started to shake as I was getting close. Chris ripped off my shorts and underwear and dove in. I arched my back as he was eating like I was his meal. I felt a buildup coming in my stomach. Chris pinched my nipple and I lost it.
   I screamed out as I came. Chris didn't stop, he was cleaning me up dry. He stopped and hovered over me. I gripped his neck and kissed him passionately.

Joy- that was amazing (I panted out)

     He smirked then chuckle.