13

I was laughing with the guys as we was in the boys gym room getting ready for the game.

Joy- chris (I heard joy yell out)

Trey- (snapping his neck at me) the fuck she doing in here

Chris- I don't know

Tyga- man she coming back here (he quickly pulled up his shorts)

I shook my head as the boys panic. Joy came stumbling in with her eyes closed. I laughed, she so damn cute. The guys ran to the other side to hide leaving me and her.

Chris- it's just me baby

Joy- hey (opening her eyes) you forgot this babe (it was my gym shoes)

Chris- (looking up at her) thanks babe

I licked my lips as she was wearing my jersey as a dress

Chris- damn babe you look sexy as hell in my jersey

Joy- thanks baby (she straddled my lap and I gripped her waist)

She leaned in and kissed my lips. I added my tongue and groaned as she gripped my curls. I gripped her butt and gave it a squeeze as I heard her soft moan. Her moans are like music to my ears. I want to put it on replay all day.

Joy- hmh no we are not trying this hear

Chris- just a quickie they won't know I'll be...(she put her finger to my lip)

Joy- nope baby anyways I gotta go to my girls bye (she pecked my lips and walked out)

Chris- thats how you feel (I yell out to only hear her laughter)

I smiled and the dudes came out busting out laughing.

Tyga- " just a quickie they won't know" (mocking me)

Chris- (flipping him off) fuck off tyga

Trey- awe is chrissy all up in his feelings poor chrissy (they all started laughing hard)

Chris- whatever y'all play to much (I rolled my eyes)

Coach- hey y'all stop clowning around and get ready for this damn game

We all mumbled a yes sir. I stood up and put on my uniform. Before we went out there to do our thing, we did a silent prayer.

Trey- in Jesus name we pray amen

Chris- now let's do this shit

   We all roared and ran out there. I searched for my baby and saw her holding a poster saying good luck to me and that's she is my number 1 fan. I chuckled and blew a kiss at her, before I ran over to the team so we can make a plan. After we finished the plan, I ran on the 3 line. Trey locked eyes with me and moved his eyes back and I nodded.
   I stepped back and as they did the check and mate. When the ball was passed back, the rush came in. They handed me the ball and their was two guys blocking my path. I licked my lips and dribbled the ball, I thought of something. I decided do a trick move and succeeded as i jumped up to the rim and made a shot (in the media)
I laughed as everybody went crazy.