10

Joy

   I danced to the beat as I looked for chris. I was dancing with my girls. I was looking so good too for the party.

     Then I heard tyga loud ass after that I heard chris

Tyga- what's good mother fuckers whole lot of gang shit

Chris- yeah we're up in this bitch

    I bit my lip as chris looked good as usual

    I bit my lip as chris looked good as usual. My smile turned into a frown as I seen karruche laughing with her girls. Why is she here? I turned around and looked at India.

Joy- why is she here (I yelled out to her and pointed at karate as India shrugged mugging her)

I was pulled out of my thoughts as I felt a pair of hands wrapped around my waist from behind. I shivered as his breath was close to my ear.

Chris- you going to dance for me tonight baby

   I turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck. I bit my lip as his cologne his my nose, he smelled heavenly.

Joy- not if you dance for me first

I stuck my tongue out and squeezed his ass. His eyes widened and swatted my hands away.

Chris- ay ay ay chill with that gay shit ma

Joy- (giggling) ok ok chris

Chris- hmh (twirling me around) damn joy you look breathtaking baby

Joy- (blushing) thanks boo (I cooed)

Chris- but still my question is you going to dance for me tonight

   I bit my lip and turned around. I pushed my back against him and started grinding to the beat. When the beat dropped, my hands went on my knees and I started twerking on him. He gripped my waist trying to keep up.

Chris- god damn joy fuck (he whispered harshly, I just giggled)

       I slowly whined on him, he groaned as I felt his little friend growing. I laughed and moved off of him. I bit my lip as I seen his huge erecrtion.

Chris- girl that booty about to have a nigga fall in love (y'all know what song this verse is from😏) fuck joy

     I wrapped my arms around his torso and he wrapped his arms around my neck. He pecked my forehead and I smiled at his touch. We swayed to the music.

Chris- you wanna sit down baby

Joy- hmh

    We were walking that way to the couch, me and chris were smiling but my mines ended. I rolled my eyes as Kae was starring at us hard. They were all huddled near the couch we were going to sit at. Chris sat down first not acknowledging that kae was starring. Chris patted his lap, I smirked and starred at kae.
   I slowly straddled his lap. He chuckled as his hands gripped my ass, causing a soft moan to pass my lips.

Chris- damn baby (chris chuckled)

    I gave him a long tender kiss starring at her. I winked and looked at him closing my eyes. I heard her scoff and that made me smile into the kiss. Chris added his tongue and I gripped his curls. I'm going to make that bitch regret losing  what was once hers.
   Girl should of never cheated in the first damn place.