19

Joy

     I rolled my eyes as chris was still yelling at me about keeping his daughter a secret from him.

Chris- I can't believe you joy this is lowest of the lows why in the fuck did you do this to me

Joy- (I frowned and the tears started to form) well you seem like you cared about your famous life more so I thought you wouldn't care about our daughter

Chris- fuck you joy you know how much I love kids if I would of known we were going to have a baby I would of help take care of her (he sounded hurt)

Joy- chris Im sorry ok I know what I did stupid but you have to look through my point of view you seem so happy in your celebrity life with your new cars, new house and new girlfriend, why ruin that when your going to have a baby in the picture

Chris- (scoffing) I can't believe what your saying right now I missed 4 years of our child life, I missed her birth, I missed her first walk, her first words and especially her birthdays why would I turn that down for fame joy I'm a caring person too just because I'm a celebrity doesn't mean I'm not a normal human being too I would of dropped everything for our baby if I had known in a heartbeat (he screamed)

     I broke down crying, I feel so horrible. I put my knees to my chest and hugged them tightly as I rocked. I was shaking as my cries became harder. I felt being pulled onto his lap and he secured me in a embrace. I straddled his lap hugging him back.

Joy- I'm so sorry...I'm so sorry (I sobbed out into his chest)

Chris- hey hey shhh it's ok baby it's not your fault love I know you didn't mean to

      He rubbed my back soothingly manner. My cries were silenced, I sighed as I snuggled my face into his chest. We sat there in a comfortable silence. I felt like crying again cause of how horrible I felt, chris lifted up my head and place both of his hands on my face. His thumbs wiped away my tears. He tucked a curl behind my ear, he bit his lip as his eyes kept looking from my lips to my eyes.
I licked my lips as I did the same. He leaned in and pressed his lips against mine. His lips felt so good on mine. The kiss deepened and it got heated real quick, I moaned as chris squeezed my ass. One moment I was lifted into the air and I wrapped my arms around his neck as his hands rested on my butt.
He carried us up the stairs as he attacked my neck.

Chris- which...room...is...yours... (he was sucking on my neck)

Joy- right there (I moaned out) the door on the left

   He nodded and pushed the door open. He kicked the door closes and slammed me up against it. I moaned out as he got to my sweet spot. He threw me on the bed softly. He bit his lip as he took off his shirt.