Chapter one

6-10-16

John's P.O.V

Today was the day I told Alex how I felt. I was Ready. I know he likes me. Laf told me he did and now we're meeting at his favorite café. I'm siting at the table and he comes in "Hey Johnny how are you?"   "I'm  good Lexi how are you?" "How many times have I told you not to call me that?" "How many time have I told you Not to call me Johnny?""Ok ok you have a point"  we both laugh. God I love his laugh it almost as perfect as his smile. It makes him light up. My god I'm so gay for this man. I look at Alex and he is blushing madly and hiding his face. "A-Alex? What's wrong?" "You said that out loud silly" I started blushing madly. "Lex I'm so so sorry I-" Alexandra Hamilton is kissing me! ME! She pulls away and asks "Did you mean it? Do you really like me?" "No I don't like you. I love you lex with all my heart". His face glows up with happiness. "John would you like to be my boyfriend?" " Of course!" We kiss again. Some people are claping. Some are glaring.  All seams right then someone call out "Fag!" I look at Alex and all I can think is god if your up there please don't let Alex kill them!

Alex's  P.OV.

I stood up so fast my chair fell down who ever said that can kiss the ground. But maby we can talk I give them a knuckle sandwich for free. "WHO THE FUCK SAID THAT " I yelled. "Me" a man stood up who was at leats 6.3. "You. Me. Outside we need to "talk"". We walk outside behind the buliding and I punched him in the nose . Then he punched me . That goes on for awhile then I punched him and he fell. Me and john to that time to run. " Come on alex!". "YOU FAGS HAVEN'T HEARD THE LAST OF ME. I LEE WILL COME BACK FOR YOU". Me and john were laughing the whole way to my house. "Well that was fun. See you later Johnny!" I kiss him and I inside with a love sick grin on my face. 

James.M P.O.V

Tonight was supost to be  the night I told Thomas how I feel. But of course I had to get sick. Nothing new of course I'm always sick. So I had to text Thomas.

Jam jam: Hey Tommy

King mac: Sup jemmy! I'm ready for our dinner.

Why was Thomas so dam cute!

Jam jam: Sorry tom I have to cancel. I got sick again. 🤢🤧

King mac: Oh no! What's wrong?!?

Jam jam: noting Thomas calm your tits I just have a fever of 101 F .

(Yall I live in the USA we use F not C)

King mac: I'm coming over to take care of you! That way you can tell me your important thing!

Jam jam: It can wait you don't have to do that!

Jam jam: Thomas?

Jam jam:  Go home Thomas!

Jam jam: Plz?

King mac: nope! And I'm out side your  apartment open up! 😊

Jam jam: Did I NOT give you a key?

King mac: Oh yeah k I'm coming up.

Jam jam: see ya soon!

-King mac has left the chat-
-Jam jam has left the chat-

Thomas P.O.V

I walk up the stairs to james' room.  And I think maby I could tell him I  like him. But I can't . He probly isn't gay. If I could tell him he means everything to me. But we're a million world apart and I don't even know where to start(sh let me live.). "HEYYY JAM JAM" "Hi Tom tom". After talking and playing some game I say to my self I need to tell him. "Hey jem can I ask you somthing?" "You just did. But yeah what's up?" "I don't know how to say this but I love you. Not as a friend but like love love you." James' face looks like he doesn't believe me. I look down at my shoes. He stays quite for about 10 secs. "Thomas I-" "I know I know you don't feel the same way" " Thomas I love you to" We were about to kiss but James stops me. "Still sick here". We laugh for a bit then we watch finding nemo. By the end of the move James is asleep (Wish I could sleep) I go home and the Whole way there I have a love sick grin on my face.

Alex and Thomas P.O.V

And for a while everything was perfect. We went on dates, cuddled, watch movies, and did everything couples did. Then he hit me cuz I said no. He hit me again and again and again. Then I said yes. But did I mean it no. No I did not want it not one bit. But it was full of love Right? RIGHT?!?

Author: Thanks for reading! I will update everyday! Or at least try!