Chapter 25

A/N: Yo I'm not dead. I fine now. I sorry that I haven't given you any chapters. I will do better I promise.

Word count: 553

Warrings: feels

Last chapter: Thomas is getring ready to say goodbye to alex for what might be forever.

Proof read: yes

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Alex's P.O.V.

Alex: THOMAS lest go! We need to run!!

I try to run but he stops me.

Thomas: Alex.... I..... I.......

Madison: He's dumping you for me becsuse your safety blah blah blah John can't touch you anymore blah blah blah If he does he goes back to you. Anyways! Say your goodbyes.

Alex: Why did you do that?!?

Thomas: I rather you be safe them you be dead. Alex please promise me somethings.

Alex: What are they?

Thomas: Take care of yourself go to sleep, tell our friends what happend, don't beat yourself up because of this, do not overwork yourself, don't colse everyone out, and make sure Phillip knows who I am.

Alex: I will Tom. I will.

Thomas: I love you so much alex. That is why I'm doing this.

Alex: I love you to.

I realized that I was crying.

Thomas: Don't cry Alex. This isn't goodbye. I'll see you later ok?

Alex: Ok.

Madison: Thomas time to go.

He gives me one last kiss.

Alex: Goo- See you later.

Thomas: See you later.

Thomas  and James get in the van and drive off. Leaving me a Phillip in the ally.

I grab my phone out and call Eliza [Because we need more of the Schyler sisters!]

*Ring ring*

Maria: Hey Alex Eliza is sleep right now. What do you need?

Maria's P.O.V

Eliza and I were having a date night and she fell asleep while we were  watching Frozen. Then her phone started to ring. I was quick to answer it because I didn't want her to wake up. It's Alex.

Maira: Hey Alex Eliza is sleep right now. What do you need?

Alex: C-Could you pick me up and d-Drop me off at m-my apartment please?

He sounded like he was crying.

Maria: Alex what happend?

Alex: I'll explain when you get here j-just c-ome quick it's cold and I h-ave Phillip.

Maria: Alright I'm on my way. Text me your location

I hang up and start to leave. But then Eliza grabs my arm.

Eliza: Ria where are you going.

Aww she sounds so sleepy.

Maria: Liza I have to go pick up Alex.

She seems to wake up a bit more.

Eliza: Why? What happend? You can tell me in the car I'm coming to.

She grabs her jaket and we leave.

Alex's P.O.V.

It feels like it gets colder by the seconed. Phillip is crying I can't get him to stop. I am crying I can't seem to stop. It's getting darker. I am scared for me and Thomas, I am hungry. I am a mess. How am I going to do this with out Thomas?

How could I do this to Thomas!?!!! This is all my falut.

I seea car pull up and I get scared. I start to hold phillip closer and get ready to run.

The car window rolls down.

Maria:Alex get in.

I start to relax. I get in the car and they start to drive.

Eliza: Alex what happend?

I start to sob

Alex: I-It's all m-my f-falut!