Chapter 31

Triggers all around!

*Time skip to 3 years later.*

Thomas P.O.V

Theas past few years have been great! Alex is happy. I'm happy. Phillip just started school and is doing great! We finally have every thing we could want and need. Alex has a great job with Mr. Washington. And I work for a radio station. But life is about to get a whole lot better! I'm going to propose to Alex tonight when he gets off! It's all planed out. I can't wait!

Alex P.O.V.

I cant go on. I can't live like this. I can't take it! And I know I have so much to live for but... I don't think I can go on. I mean the nightmares, the voices, the panic attacks, and the cherry on top I haven't felt anything for 3 years! Ever since he died. I don't know how or why. But I think I actually NEED him. Tonights the night. I have it all planed out. Phillip is going over to the burrs and Thomas is working a little late. I'll do it then.

*Time skip to tonight

Third person P.O.V.

Alex get home from taking phillip to the burr's around 4:00. He spends a whole hour writting he letters to his loved ones. At 5:00 he goes in to the bathroom and slits his wrists 15 each. His is bleeding out with a smile on his face. He can feel. At 5:02 Thomas walks into the house. At 5:03 Thomas hears a thump. He is scared. No one is supposed to be home. He walks to the bathroom door. When he opens is he lets out a in human scream. Thoams quickly calls 911. At 5:15 they take Alex to the hospital. At 5:30 Theodoisa has Phillip and Theo with her. I'll let Thomas take it from here.

Thomas's P.O.V.

Phillip: Dad whats wrong with Pa? Why is he in the hospital?!?

God how would I explain this???

Thomas: Well-

Eliza burst into the waiting room we were in.

Eliza: Is he breathing?!? Is he going to survive this?!?! What was the cause if it?!?! How did we not know!?!?!

Maria: Honey calm down.

Eliza: No! How could I let this happen again!?!?!

Maria: It's not your falut.

Eliza: I promised him I-

Phillp: Dad whats wrong with Pa?

Eliza: Oh Phillip.  Come here.

Eliza's P.O.V

Phillip walks over to me and sits on my lap.

Eliza: Phillip, your Pa is very sick in his head. So he thinks very bad thoughts that aren't good. And thoes thougts can get over whelming and make him do things he shouldn't do like hurt himself.

Phillip: But why didn't Pa get help from us?

Eliza: I- I don't know Phillip.

Phillip: .... Is he going to die.

Thomas: oh pip.

Thomas takes him from me.

Thomas: I sure hope not.

<Time skip to after one very long hour>

Doctor: Are you here for Alexandra Hamilton?

Thomas: Yes.

Doctor: I'm a afraid to say that she might not make it thorough the night. And even if she does it's a very low chance she'll survive long.
You see-

He might die. Our Alex might be riped away from the world. He could have done great things. And now he was going to die.

Doctor: Please follow me to her room.

We walj down a hall to a surprisingly large room.

Doctor: I'll leave you all alone.

Alex's P.O.V.

I see them walk in the room.

Thomas sits down in the chair next to me.

Thoams: Lexi why did you do this?

Alex: ....

Eliza: Alexander you need to tell us.

Alex: Tommy, liza, I... I couldn't let go.

Thomas: of what love?

Alex: If him. I kept hearing his voice. See him. I need him tommy. I love you I really do. But he is the father of my son, he was my best friend, my first boyfriend, he was also the first person who helped me see that I was a Alexander and not a Alexandra. The he riped it all away the love we haf wasn't real. But somehow I still need him. He was right Tommy. I'm nothing without him.

I break into sobs.

Thomas: I know how you feel Alex. I felt that same way when I first left.

Alex: Thomas Jefferson it has been more than 4 YEARS!!!! when will it go away. It doesn't matter I'm going to die anway.

Thomas: No your not.

Alex: Hold my hand please.

Thomas: Alex calm down honey your not gonna die.

He takes my hand I feel my heart stopping

Alex: T-Thomas, Phillip, you were my world. My everything. I'm sorry I have to leave.

Phillip: Pa!

Phillip climbs on the bed and hugs me.

Alex: Eliza. I loved you like the sister I never had. And Maria you were the sister I never had.

Maria: Alex.

My heart rate started to go down.

Thomas: Alex stay alive! I need you! We all need you!

Alex: I can't stay tommy. Be happy for me. I won't be in pain anymore.

Thomas: Alex Don't let go. Please don't let go.

Alex: I love you...

And everyting goes dark

Thomas P.O.V.

Thomas: A-Alex?

Phillip: Pa? No Pa come back please! Pa wake up! Stop sleeping! Get up!

Thomas: P-Phillip stop.

Phillip: Pa...

A/N: I know what I said. But guys this is how it ends. This is the last chapter. Thank you all for the support and if you liked my book vote so I know!This was a lot a fun to write. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did! And I know the end was rushed but I ran out of ideas

Honey out 🍯!