chapter 21

A/N: Today the day my children. Jamilton will happen in this is happening! Btw all of his(Thomas') siblings are in order including him are.
Jane age 25,
Mary age 24,
Thomas age 22,
Elizabeth age 19,
Martha age 18,
Peter age 17,
Randolph age 16,
Lucy age 10,
and Anna also 10.
If is was not clear Anna and Lucy are twins. Ok read on!

Lucy P.O.V

Today was like all other days. Dull,boring, and full of sadness. Ever since Thomas... left? Everyone left to. Dad is just in work, mom is always crying, Jane moved out, Mary moved in with her boyfriend, Elizabeth is in college but she is home for the weekend, and the boys are always with friends. It's just me and Anna. But today was difrent I woke up and felt hopefull. I fell that when somthing really good is about to happen. Maby Mary is coming Home! She always takes us to the mall when she does!

Like always I get ready I fix 4 waffles 2 for Mary and I. Then the doorbell rings.

(I realize I have to write the names now 😧 and it will be based on the point of view rember that!)

Mom: MARY AND ANNA GET THE DOOR

Mary + I: Ok!

We go to get the door and when we open it I'm brought to tears! Tears of joy! After all theas years he came back!

Mary + I: THOMAS!!!!!

Mary: Is it really you!

Thomas: Yep! I decided To come home!

Mystery girl: You decided?

Thomas: Shh this is a happy moment!

Mystery girl: Whatever!

Thomas: Enough talk where is mom and Dad?

Mary: I'll got get mom

Me: and I'll call everyone!

I can't believe he's home!.

A/N: This is a bad place to end it but I had SO MUCH MORE and it's all gone cuz it didn't save. I am dead. Sorry! Forgive me!
😚

Guys chill I made a promise I intend to keep! CONTINUE!!!

Thomas P.O.V.

As the girls rush off I take Alex to the livingroom.

Alex: Oh my god.

Me:What?

Alex: This place is beutiful!!! Wow! I never knew A place could be THIS big and people still live in it!!

Me: Really?

Alex: It's called being a imagrant from a island that still called the US colonies.

Me: Ha ha! Really?

Alex: Yup!

Me: Well I'll have to tak-

Mom: Thomas?

Me: Hi.

Mom: You leave for no reason for two years and all you say is hi? Get over here!

She pulls me into a big hug.

Me: You have no idea how long I've been wanting to come back.

Mom: Why didn't you?

Me: I-I-I.

Alex: Thomas breath.

I take a deep breath.

Me: I'll explain later.

*Ding Dong*

Talk about saved by the bell.

Me: I'll get it.