chapter 19

A/N: For my Gemini's this should be oddly satisfying according to Pinterest. So yeah. Enjoy the chapter!!

Alex's P.O.V

I walk to the seating lounge to see my mom and thomas.

TJ: Is everything Ok Alex

AH: I couldn't get rid of it so I will keep it and raise it

TJ: That's ok you'll have us.

AH: But....

MW: But?

AH: Suprise surprise this piece of information made me cry. I not having one child but two! Twice the love with twice the pain!

TJ+MW: Alex that's great!!!

AH: Is it?

TJ: I mean yeah. Babies our the future. And just imagine twins. You get to have 2 times more than other single child moms!

AH: Yeah but What about me?

TJ: You'll be fine. You'll have me, Eliza, Peggy, Angie, and all your other friends!

AH: heh guess I will.

*Time skip to his 9th mounth cuz what am I supposedto do ?*

Thomas's P.O.V

I don't know if it because he's prego or ehat but he is VERY clingy. And Too cute! My crush for him has olny grown. I would ask him out be he's been having nightmares of John coming and taking the babies. But even to he felt the city we should be fine. But I worry for him. I get nightmaresto but his or BAD he goes into a full blown panic attack. That's not good for him or the babies. I just hope  it gets better.

Alex's P.O.V.

I need help. Point blank period. I want all the type of food I hate! Like oranges! I hate them now I have like tons of them and when one is missing I get VERY mad! Luckily this will all be over in a few months. Then I'll be FAT! Oh grate! But I'm over he ranting I'm worried about Thomas he still hasn't faces his family. I offered to go with HIM and all he said was "Maby one day". When? When you get that call that the one you love is gone...

You NEVER want that call. We hate death I would think that would give him his motivation. I'm going to do him a favor. I'll buy plane tickets to vrgina and he will just Have to go see his family! It will all work out in the end! Hopefully.

A/N: Guys  a few things one I am sorry about the lack of updates. 2  most of this is because of school. 3 I just finished map testing. 4 I am really stressed out because peopel around my school have been saying that My boyfriend will call him Mango is flirting with my best friend and that has me stressed! 5 I don't really know How I'm going to get Alex and Thomas togeather but it will happen before chapter 22 I promise. And 6 Thxs for reading!!!

😘