TAG You're It!

*The teacher of the TAG group is of Indian descendant? What more does her story tell us?*

Welcome to the TAG group, you must be the audience I have today. I hope you enjoy your stay.

My name is Trayi Banryee. Yes I am of Indian descent, for those of you who read the author's note. My class is vigorous and hard-working. I don't tolerate tardiness of any type. Take your notes and pass your test and you'll be fine. But of course I will give you a chance to recover from a poor grade. Please try not to get below a C average.

Oh and if any of you pick on my dear Amir, there will be consequences.

"Okay Soundy, here's your classroom right here!"

Penny stopped in front of what she thought was the strictest teacher in the entire school. Her door was a purple color decorated with wires and discs. In bright LED lights, the teacher's name was on full display.

"Now Soundwave, you have to be very careful with this teacher. She is known to have the strictest curriculum in the whole school!" Penny said, opening the door. "So you have to keep your grades up and interact with others a lot!"

Soundwave smiled under his face mask. He was surprised that Penny had put him in a higher class than the rest of the group. He didn't think he was that smart to be in the specially designed TAG group. But then again he helped with everything technical that broke in the house.

And everything finacial.

And everything wireless.

Maybe she was on to something.

The first thing he saw when she opened the door was the rows of desktops that greeted him. The blank screens showed no sign of life at the moment, but that didn't bother him. He could feel his tentacles creeping out from underneath his purple hoodie. He wanted to plug in and play those online games that Penny had introduced to him. The walls had algorithms and formulas in neatly printed letters. A giant table was smack dab in the middle of the classroom and unlike the other classes, this one had a new SMART board in the front. 

"Oh...so this is where the school budget went." Penny replied offhandly. "Figures, only the smart, brainy students get the best stuff."

"That's not always the case." A small voice said from behind them. Soundwave turned around to see a small Indian boy smiling at them. He looked like the typical nerd; a red and white checkered shirt, brown slacks, and brown loafers. He had a brown knapsack on his side. "Mother just likes to spice up the class a bit for all of us." 

"Oh so she's...wait she has a kid?" Penny said surprised.

"Had a kid more like it Miss Drake. I am Amir Banryee, I was supposed to be in first grade, but my mother put me in her class to get early advancement to a nice college on day." He shook Soundwave's servo. "This must be the new student she was telling me about. Is that mask digital?"

Soundwave slowly nodded as the small boy grinned. "Oh I can't wait to see what your brain has in store if you wear a mask like that!"

"Well I have to head to my classroom." Penny placed a kiss on Soundwave's forehead. "Be nice and try not to hack into the school! I don't have to remind you not to also use your extra appendages either. And if you let Lazerbeak out, do it outside."

Soundwave pushed her towards the door as she talked, eager to get himself to one of the computers. Penny smiled at his rare show of emotions and left the classroom without a fuss. Soundwave sighed on the inside as Amir walked over to him.

"Your mother seems nice. Is she like that all the time?" He asked, getting another nod from Soundwave, who went to the table to set up his section.