*Side Chapter* Babysitting Blues

*Shout-out to charlotte for making this cute fanart of Izzy! For your reward, here are some of everyone's favorite lollipop botsitter drabbles!*

1. No asking Soundwave to do your homework.

Izzy's eye twitched as she sucked hard on her grape flavored lolly. She was working on her Pre-Algebra homework while babysitting the bots. They all had their homework around the table too, Optimus being the only one who had completed his earlier. He was currently reading the textbook he had received from school. Izzy watched as she wasn't the only one struggling to do work. Bumblebee and Smokescreen were chewing their pencils as they had to write a story for class. Bulkhead was doing some math too. Knockout and Breakdown teamed up to study geography. Arcee was completing her reading homework. Megatron growled as his brows furrowed with concentration to remember the Dewey Decimal System. Starscream smiled while he categorized the different animal kingdoms. Dreadwing was coloring in his math connect-the-dots sheet.

Izzy saw Soundwave doing his homework on Penny's laptop and scooched over to see what he was doing. Her face blanched when she saw him working on Calculus problems. How smart was this kid? Maybe if she bribed him enough, then he would do the homework for her! She silently congratulated herself for thinking this. So she tapped on his shoulder.

"Hey Soundwave!" She asked in a sugary sweet voice. "I'll let you play on the computer as long as you want if you do my homework for the day!"

Soundwave looked up from the laptop, Izzy couldn't understand what was going on behind his mask. He closed the laptop and left the room, leaving Izzy to weep silently at the fact that she would have to do her homework without his help.

2. Don't diss Bee's favorite flavored lolly.

"Hey bots, I got a big pack of lollipops today!"

It was just another afternoon in the Drake estate when Izzy popped the door opened and swung a particularly large bag of multicolored treats onto the coffee table. The bots came from other corners of the house to look upon her large stash.

"How many flavors are in there?" Starscream asked, poking the bag.

"I got the biggest bag I could find!" Izzy replied, a blue raspberry pop in her mouth already. "So about 1000 pops even."

"How come you never get cavities from eating this much candy?" Arcee wondered, fascinated by the teen's addiction.

"I brush my teeth five times a day to balance the ten lollipops I eat every day!" Izzy took the scissors and cut the bag open, spilling the entire contents out on the floor. "So what flavors do you guys want? But don't tell Miss Drake I let you have some of the stash!"

"I'll take Blue Raspberry." Optimus said.

"Fruit Punch." Ratchet requested.

"Do you have Green Apple?" Bulkhead asked.

"Cherry! I want Cherry!" Knockout exclaimed.

"Cotton Candy." Breakdown said.

"Mystery Flavor." Dreadwing said.

"Grape." Soundwave said.

"Bring me the flavor known as Pink Lemonade!" Starscream commanded.

"I want Strawberry if you have it." Arcee said.

"Bring on the Peach-Mango!" Smokescreen exclaimed.

"And I know you want Root Bear Megsy." Izzy teased the gunmetal grey mech as he snatched the pop from her hands. Laughing, she leaned over to talk to Bee. "And what flavor would you like today Bee?"