Welcome To My Wicked World

The picture above is what Virgil looks like. Other than that, this will be a Meg centered chapter and she will be the hero this time! Nice change of pace since her sisters always overshadow her. My bad on that part, but when you analyze it, she doesn't have anything sticking out for her. Sure she does have kids to take care of, but I haven't made her a memorable character. Heck I don't think she even has enough fans! Izzy has more people liking her and she hardly makes appearances! So enough of my short rant and let's get started with the chapter. And remember, Meg is important too.
____________________________________
Virgil sighed as he placed another needle in the blue haired woman. Her screams of pain were lovely, but they were getting kinda old. This was the chosen one's little sister? She was weak, too weak for him. He wished he had gotten the older one. 
"Hmmm...what a pathetic woman." He said under his breath, casting her a glance. He had really done a number on her body and mind. Her once vibrant spirit was now crushed and replaced with sadness. Her blue hair was cut, giving her a short hair cut. Scars, bloodied brusies, and sore littered her body. Her dress was now torn to shreds, showing off her body to him. Even still, her eyes held determination and wavering hope. Her lip was cut and puffed from blood. One of her eyes was swollen shut. Her throat was sore from crying and screaming. 
"Stop it! Leave her alone!" There was the other irritating one, the one with the pink hair. Her hair was out of the pigtails and down her back. Her dress was torn too, but not as much as the bluenette. He hadn't even touched her yet, but tears were running down her face too. She reached her arms out, but found herself getting shocked. She flew back, hitting her back on the bars of the cage. Virgil would have to deal with her later.
"How amusing..." He crooned, walking over towards Izzy. "You think that I won't do the same thing to you? I am not one to be merciless against children too."
"Hey I'm a teenager!" Izzy yelled in protest. "And stop hurting her! Don't you see she's had enough? She can't even speak or scream anymore! What kind of a cruel demon are you?"
Virgil grinned and lifted up her chin. "Oh don't be so sad. If you were in her postion, she wouldn't bat an eye towards you. If anything, I pity that you let your own selfish emotions show. Once I'm done breaking her, you'll be next my pet." He released her, smirking as he did. Izzy growled at him and reached out to choke him, but forgot about the electricity. Pain courses through her body as she was flung back again. 
Virgil snickered then walked over to put a hand on Meg's face. "I'm sure you have felt pain like this before. Since we have that sister of yours, will be needing some leverage against her. I suppose your broken body will work. She seems to treasure you the most of the three of you."
Meg spat blood in his face, making him step back in shock. "Go to hell, you bastard. If you think my sister is going to just follow your plans, then you have another thing coming."
"How are you still able to talk you wench!" He backhanded her, sending her head aside. "I am in control of you! Women are despicable creatures! All you sluts do is seduce men with your bodies and take care of the house. And even then, you do a horrible job at those task given!"
"How dare you talk about women that way!" Meg lifted her body up slightly, giving him a piercing glare. "We are stronger than we give you credit for. My sister took out the grim reaper himself. My eldest sister is the guardian of the friggin All-Spark! And me..." She stopped for a second, looking down at the ground. "I'm not sure what I have stirring inside me, but I will use it against you when I find out!" 
"It would appear to me that you have nothing special about you at all." Virgil said, leering at her. "If you're so special as so you claim, how come you don't have any abilities of your own? As far as we know it, your eldest sister can communicate with Primus and your middle sister has some special ability we have yet to uncover." He leaned over, grinning at her fallen form. "Maybe if I were to test some things out on your little babies you'll react!"
"Don't you dare touch my Vehicons or Shockwave!" Meg shouted, struggling against her bonds. "You hurt them and I will never forgive you!"
Virgil laughed at her weakness. "How foolish of you. Perhaps I will just for the fun of it." He grinned, pulling out one of his cards. He twirled it in his fingers. The reflection showed the pods where her kids were captured. "It will be simple really. I'm sure Master Unicron wouldn't mind me pulling the plug. Those four aren't important to his plans after all."
Meg started to shake in fury, sweat droplets running down her face. "You can hurt me, break down my pride, strip me of all dignity, and even kill me. But when you touch my children..."
Something bubbled inside her, crawling at the crevices of her soul, wanting to break out. A glow enveloped her body as her eyes glowed white. Virgil back away, stunned at the brilliant display. What was going on with this woman?
"THAT'S WHEN YOU'VE CROSSED THE LINE!"
_____________________________________
Huh? What's this feeling rushing through my body?
Penny opened her eyes to see a shining star in the darkness of her mind. It felt...familiar, almost like an old memory. She reached out and grasped it, feeling the youthful burst of energy erupt from it. In her heart she felt it calling out for her, wanting her to help.
"If you need help, let me give it to you." She whispered, holding it close to her body. She started to glow in the darkness as well. "I want to give you the strength to fight."
____________________________________
"Master Unicron! Master Unicron!" Adrestria rushed into the dark chamber. "That girl, she's giving off a ton of light energy! It reacting to the torture room where Virgil is!"
"What are you talking about? I feel nothing like that!" Unicron yelled, making the demon girl cover her face. "She shouldn't even be awake at the moment. How is she reacting?"
"It might have something to do with that girl he's messing with." Aesir came out of the shadows and gave a grim look. "And that energy that other girl is giving off is ancient, kinda like yours master. Do you have any idea what could be inside that one?"
____________________________________
"You are kidding! My Meg's got that inside of her?" Regina laughed as Primus shook his head. "No wonder the kid hadn't showed any moxy yet. She's been using that energy little by little everyday."
"I am still confused though. What does being a Praxian have to do with her sealed energy?" Predaking asked, his eyebrow raised.
"Praxians are known for being highly creative, good at science, and even great in art and technology." Primus informed the young dragonling. "Some great Autobots are from that city. They used to have a beautiful garden there."
"So what does that all have to do with Auntie Meg?"
"She has a power that was sealed away by the great prime herself, my only daughter."
Regina nudged the God's shoulder. "So you had a daughter too? What was she like?"
"Her name was Solus Prime and the fact that she has given your youngest her blessing is a true sign that she has rose again."
___________________________________
Izzy gasped at the sight in front of her. Her old friend, her best friend, had changed in shape and form. She looked exactly like the kids! Her body was chrome silver with a hint of blue. Her optics were blue and dazzling. She looked as if she was wearing a metal skirt. Her breastplate was a crystal blue as crystals decorated her entire body. Her helm had crystals coming off from it too. Meg looked at her new body with awe and twirled around.
"W-W-What's going on?" Virgil wondered aloud. "Who are you? What are you?"
Meg stopped gazing at herself and faced Virgil with a confused face. I remember who I am now! It's all coming back to me. She gave him a determined look and pointed a finger at him.
"I am the priestess of Praxus, from long ago! My mentor was Solus Prime and it was my duty is to protect the sparklings of Cybertron!" A glowing orb formed in her hands as a sword appeared. The sword was made from the crystals of the Helix Gardens themselves. "And as my duty, I will protect the children that you have captured under the orders of Unicron himself!" Her optics narrowed. "Until my last fighting breath..."
Virgil was momentarily confused before regaining his composure. "I will not lose against someone like you! Human or Cybertronian, you'll never be able to defeat me!"His cards started glowing dark purple with Dark Energon as he grinned.
______________________________________
What else is this family hiding from the world? And who will win?
Also, what's a good name for Meg's Cybertronian form?