The Final Showdown Pt.1

*I have some great news! I have started working on the sequel of this story and it will be published soon! So I have to wrap up the plot in a nicely done bow so that no plotlines or plothole gets left unfilled! Let's get started!*
_______
Optimus felt pain as soon as he woke up.
The attachments from his body had gone off. The helmet that was on his head was gone. His optics turned on as he looked around the lab. He was in his sparkling form again he also realized. The others had popped out of their pods, dazed and confused as well. The lab, while it did frighten them, made them angry at the same time. All of Penny's children were accounted for, now they would have to find Meg's.
"Where are we? How did we get here?" Smokescreen asked, looking at Optimus with worry. 
"It seems that we have entered some sort of laboratory." Starscream said in disgust. "Shockwave would love it here."
"Now's not the time for reminiscing. We need to find the others and release them from their pods." Megatron said, scanning the lab for more pods. "I believe there is anther section we haven't look in. Perhaps we need to search harder."
"Or you can just ask for some help." They all turned around to see Tempest holding the Vehicons and Shockwave in her arms.
"Tempest! How did you find us? And why are you helping us?" Arcee asked suspiciously.
"I've changed for the better! The bets you can do is stop that evil being from destroying our worlds!" She placed Shockwave and the Vehicons down and crosses her arms. "I can distract the last minion Aesir from getting to the main room while you guys go on ahead and defeat Unicron and Albedo."
"Are you certain this will work? I mean, we are just kids!" Bee said, a bit worried.
Tempest laughed as she patted his helm. "Hey, wasn't I kind of an enemy before? Look at me now, I'm a good guy. None of this makes sense at all."
"Thank you Tempest. We will never forget your bravery." Optimus said, before gathering the rest of the team. "Now let's go team!"
Tempest watched them leave , smiling to herself as she did. A sudden chill ran down her back as she turned to see Aesir himself staring down at her from the ceiling.
"So you let those brats go huh? Not a good thing to do if you want to continue living." Aesir threatened, walking towards her. "I will forgive you of all this if you hand over the brats to Master Unicron at once."
"Thought about it, tried to reconsider, but I'm a stubborn chick with an attitude!" Tempest spread her wings up as she faced Aesir in the air.
Penny roamed the halls of the evil fortress, trying to find the location of the evil that permeated all over the area. After the whole transformation that happened in the hall of mirrors, she was now determined to end this whole debacle for once and for all. The halls were made to look long and ominous and it was doing its job well. She actually felt the fear from the victims of this wall, the walls that now contained an evil Cybertronian God.
"I just hope my kids are alright! I don't want to think about what he could've done to them, let alone what he might've done to me if I hadn't escaped." Penny thought aloud, running. Suddenly, she stopped, sensing a powerful bout of dark energy or something. In front of her was the lead demon herself, Albedo.
Albedo cared not about how she escaped her prison. In fact, she expected her to make a great escape. This in turn made her furious that she now had the power to break out of the dark spell she had cast in the room. It was her most powerful spell! How did she manage to surprise her every turn of the way?
"So I see you broke out of my containment prison." Albedo said slowly, walking around the older woman. "I also see you obtained your power state too. Bet you think that makes you special now huh?"
"I have no idea what you're talking about. Leave me alone and let me find my kids." Penny said calmly, but you could see the rage in her eyes. "WHo are you and why should I care?"
Albedo hissed at her, her horns glowing slightly. "I am Albedo, your reckoning and final thing you'll see before you enter this realm. Once you're dead, I'll get the attention of the master, not you!"
"Fueled by jealously huh? I didn't think someone could sink so low." Penny growled, her fist coated with light now. "Move or you'll be moved!"
"As tempting as that would be, you don't give orders around here." Albedo allowed darkness to coat her claws too. "Let's finish this once and for all!"
Adrestria grinned evilly as she threw her sword towards Meg who gracefully dodged the attack. She didn't get a moment to breath before another one was thrown at her. Her black sword sent out a massive wave of dark energy with a mighty swing. Even though she couldn't see her, she could sense she was there, waiting for her in the darkness. This battle wasn't going to be easy, but she wouldn't give up.
"Come now, did you really think this battle was going to be easy?" Adrestria taunted, throwing another wave of energy at the heroine. "I am the most powerful demon in the squadron! I won't let you go so easily."
"Funny, you call yourself the most powerful and yet you haven't been able to get a single hit on me." Meg said back, making the black clad villain scowl at her. Meg took this chance to toss a spear of light at her, making her lose balance a bit, making her fall to the ground.
"Huh, I would say that was too easy, but then again I have a track record of-" Meg squealed before dodging another attack. "Geez, do you ever run out of ammo?"
Adrestria grinned at her adversary. She could've easily taken her out by now, but chose to taunt her opponent instead. It was just too enjoyable to see her squirm under pressure. This one and the middle sister struggled heavily with self-esteem. That was a weakness she preyed upon.
"So you think you've got me beat huh?" Meg threw another spear, trying to hit her. "DON'T GET TOO COCKY!"
Adrestria laughed and caught the spear in her hands, much to her surprise. "Did you really think I would be like anything you've ever fought before? I have the more powers than you do, and better. I have more experience and training." She wrapped her whip around her, dragging poor Meg near her. The Cybertronian turned human fell at her feet as she leaned down with a sneer. "I'm not some whiny, boy crazed little girl like you. Unlike you, I don't need a man to fawn over and to call me sweet names. I don't need a bunch of brats to make me feel good about themselves." She stepped on her arm, cracking it underfoot. "And I certainly don't use a stupid pathetic powerup to make me feel stronger."
"LEAVE OUR AUNTIE ALONE!" Adrestria was shocked to find a blast of energy at her face. Scowling, she looked down to see Optimus and the others standing at the door. Izzy gasped and ran to hug them, Knockout specifically.
"You guys are okay! I was so worried for you!" She said, letting the cherry mech snuggle deeper into her chest. "I thought you guys had died!"
"It takes a little more than brainwashing to get rid of us." Breakdown said, grinning.
"Is that Auntie Meg?" Smokescreen gaped at the beautiful Cybertronian woman. "She looks....different."
"That statement alone was highly illogical. Of course that is our mother." Shockwave told him, the Vehicons beeping happily at the revelation. "How she became like us is a question I'd like to ask."
"You brats are going to get it!" Adrestria said, turning her direction towards them. "Marring my face will be your last offense!"
"On the contrary, messing with our family will be your own undoing." Optimus rebutted, summoning the Star Saber. "You tried to break the bonds of our family and failed. Now we are going to avenge her!"
"You won't be able to do that!" Adrestria brought out her whip and went to hit the Prime, but was blocked from an attack from Megatron's Dark Saber.
"Let's get her!" Bee said, putting his battle mask on.
The bots and cons leapt up and tackled the demoness to the ground. Izzy picked up Meg, who in her weak state reverted back to her human form. She placed a hand on her forehead and sighed to see she wasn't running a fever. Turning her attention back tot he bots, she watched as they stabbed, shot, and horribly maimed the demoness, who couldn't fight their strength in numbers. To the side, the pink haired girl saw the sword that she had dropped and got an idea.
"I grow tired of your excessive attacks!" Adrestria shot out a burst of dark power, getting the bots off her. "I will have you know that I am not easily beaten! And once I have killed you, I will kill the other humans here too!" She turned her attention towards Prime. "Starting with the little upstart that challenged me!"
She raised her whip, intending to end the small child's life before gasping in horror. She looked down at her chest to see black blood running down. Her eyes darted behind her to see Izzy, with her eyes closed, stab a sword through her backside.
"That...was for...my friends!" Izzy breathed out, her eyes opening to show her anger.
"Defeated by a pipsqueak? How humiliating!" She burst into flames as she starting dying off. "I won't forget this! I will have my revenge!"
In seconds, there was nothing but a pile of ash where she once stood, along with her blood whip. Izzy picked it up, examining the small weapon.
"Hmm...I could use a weapon like this." Izzy commented, flashing a bright smile. "Just in case.."
"Thank you guys for all your help." Meg said, hugging her kids and the others. "How did you know we were in here?"
"Something in our spark lead us here. Also, we saw Auntie Gal and the others in our dreams! She helped us get out!" Starscream told her.
"Along with Wheeljack and Ultra Magnus, who were there to slap some sense into us!" Dreadwing said.
Meg pursed her lips together in thought. "Now how did she manage to do that? Is there something or someone out there helping us?"
Breakdown knew who did it. He knew about most of her powers, but didn't think they were that strong. He wondered if Sera was okay. He wondered if if the other kids were okay too. It was funny how much they tend to forget their human companions.
But they had one more mission to attend to.
_______________________________________
Be on the lookout to the sequel, "Sister of the Transformers" coming later this month.