Which Witch is Which?

*Got positive reviews for the Halloween chapters to make! So the next story will be Lockdown for all you guys who wanted to we it. For now, let's finish up Patching Things Up!*

Last time, Penny, Izzy, and the bots were on a car trip to a pumpkin patch when their car breaks down. The kids were telling scary stories until Izzy decided to tell one of her own about witches who lived at the patch they were heading. Penny found out that their car had broken down so they had to rest at a nearby inn. They encounter Ebony, a mysterious woman dressed in red and black, who invites them inside. The bots suspect that she isn't who she says she is and believe her to be the witch!

"Welcome to the Three Witches Inn!"

The decor was creepier on the inside than it was on the outside. There were old paintings on the wall of women whom were owners at one point. The walls themselves were black with cobwebs and splatters of what the bots hoped wasn't blood. The stairs were lined with velvet plush, giving an authentic atmosphere to it. Doors were black, coffin shaped with skeletal numbers on them. The floorboards creaked and the pipes clattered. A giant crystal chandelier swung from the ceiling, the glowing from the candles giving the room a gothic feel. The front desk was the only thing that stood out in the massive foyer. The desk was gold and red with black spindel keys hanging from hooks.

"This place is so..." Megatron started to say.

"Horrendous?" Ratchet offered.

"Spooky?" Bumblebee shivered.

"Revolting?" Knockout said.

Megatron scowled at them. "I was going to say creepy, but I guess those words will do."

"We like to keep the spirit of Halloween all year, so that our guest will always feel like they're a child again!" Ebony told them, her lips curled in a sweet smile. "Children have the innocent minds that adults lacks. I love children who celebrate holidays with their family."

The bots backed away from the strange woman along with Izzy. They gave the woman creeped out faces while she laughed at their expressions. Penny gave her a suspcious look before crossing her arms.

"Can we please get our room now? We are all exhausted from our journey." She said, rubbing her temple.

"I can help you with that ma'am!" A chipper voice came from behind them, Bee squealing at the girl who appeared behind them. She had long, straw colored hair tied in two ponytails. Her outfit consisted of something out of "The Wizard of Oz" with a red checkered dress and white blouse, long white socks, and red buckled shoes. In her hair was a small red bow. "I'm Eleanora, nice to meet you."

Penny gushed at how cute she was. "Why thank you sweetie! We'd love to get to bed as soon as possible."

Eleanora giggled and skipped to the desk. Grabbing the first key she saw, she ran back and gave it to Optimus. "Here you go! Love your costume by the way. Robots are sorta new to me, I've never seen one up close!"

Optimus took the key gently and nodded at her. "Thank you, you don't look so bad yourself."

Eleanora blushed slightly and twirled her ponytails. Megatron rolled his eyes as he snatched the key from Optimus' servo. "C'mon Prime, let's get you to bed."

"Maybe we all just need a rest." Ratchet rubbed his optics.

"Yeah, we keep thinking witches are real." Arcee told Eleanora, who simply shook her head.

"That's just a ploy to get customers. Witches don't exist, you know?"

They all laughed as they made their way towards their room. The second the door was open, the bots leaped on the bed farthest away from the door. Penny brought out her emergency bag and pulled out the giant purple blanket. Smiling,she draped it over her kids, who were rubbing their optics and yawning. Izzy opted for the pull-out underneath her bed, using her jacket as a blanket. Penny slept beside the kids, their soft snores and sighs filling her ears. She was oblivious to the set of glowing red eyes watching them from the corner.