Beginning of The End

*This is it guys, this is when the plot turns left and when the stories and lore start to intertwine. This is the moment I have been building up to write for and the moment when the biggest baddies come out to play. Are you ready? I hope so because we're about to go into the darkness!*
______________________________________
"It has been months since the mistress has spoken to anyone. Will she ever grace us with her presence once more?"
"Who knows? The day her beloved Grim Reaper died to the hands of that human woman was the day she snapped." 
"The one with those robotic children? How did she manage to kill the great reaper?"
Temptress listened to the conversations outside her room. Her eyes were still full of tears as she wept for her master. The demons and ghosts that surround the area were all worried for her sanity and safety. At the moment, she was in charge of the underworld and would do what she pleased with it. However, she had yet to even appear to face them. Her whole body was slowly crumbling and breaking apart. Her silver hair was matted and frayed, her pale skin was even paler, and her face was caked with dry tears. She had a permanent look of shock and sorrow, but inside her body was boiling with unbridled rage. How could she be defeated my mere children? How could she be bested by a bunch of low class whelps! Her fist clenched at the thought of choking their little necks and snapping them to pieces. A cruel smile adorned her face as she thought of this. Their lives would be diminished, one by one they all would fall. And their mother, oh their mother, she would be the one that would end a slow and painful death.
Her body quivered with excitement at the thought of killing off Penny. She could sense a deep power inside the woman, one that was able to come out when she killed her master. She was hiding something from those kids. She was probably an angel in disguise or something. Whatever she was, she would be defeated.
"Mistress Temptress, will you please allow me to enter?" A young lady's voice came from the other side of the door. Temptress waved her hand and allowed the lady to enter. She was one of the older demonesses to roam the fields of death. She had long jet black hair that flowed down her back and golden eyes. She wore a pure white dress with silky gloves covering her slender hands, and a golden spiderweb necklace that covered her shoulders and chest. The most prominent feature on her was her black wings that came out of her back and the white horns that sprouted from her head. Lilica of the Night Realm came from one of the seven floors of darkness. Apparently the place she ruled over was always dark and no light could escape from. She took a bow in front of Temptress.
"Ah, Lady Lilica of the Night Realm!" Temptress rose from her seat in a frantic manner to address the older woman. "I wasn't expecting-!"
"I know, but you seemed so distraught lately that I had to come and visit you." She hugged the younger demon, pressing her face against her large bosom. "You are a very lucky girl to serve a great master. A shame to see him fall at the hands of a human and her robotic pest."
"How did you-?"
"Word travels fast, my dear imp. What you need is to find a new master that gives you purpose in life! That will invigorate your very soul and existence!" She released her and smiled at her. "What you need is a master like my own. I'd follow him to the ends of the world and would gladly destroy the world above for him!" She hugged herself as she slipped into a but of insanity.
Temptress gave her a weird look. "And who is this master you boast of? Surely you can bring him over here to help us out with my problem."
"Master Unicron doesn't just appear to no one. He came to us when we needed him and we happily serve him! He tells us about this AllSpark in which he needs to destroy this planet!" Lilica told her, holding her hands. "You should see him! If you tell him of those robots, he will surely give you the power to end them all! He has some animosity towards two in particular!"
"Two of the woman's bots? Which ones?"
"One with the name of Prime and the other was named Megatron! He says a Prime will be the one to kill him!" Her hands glowed with a dark light. "If he evens touches my beloved Unicron, I will end his life! The one called Megatron was a traitor and deliberately fought against him! He casted him to the bellies of our underworld and now he rules down here!"
"I recognized that latter of the two. Megatron was the one who lead a revolt against my master!" Temptress eyes turned bright red in anger. "I will gladly help your master end his miserable life! He will pay for taking away the one I love most!"
"Then if you are willing to devote your heart and soul..." Lilica took out a crystal from the folds of her dress. It was a dark purple crystal that pulsed with energy that Temptress could not place. The very being of the crystal made her demonic powers fluctuate, seemingly drawing her towards it. "Use this crystal. He calls it from his blood and makes us very strong. Its name is Dark Energon, the very life-force of Master Unicron!"
"So this little rock will give me the strength to get my revenge?" Temptress asked, taking the crystal from her hands and examining it. "How will I know this will work?"
"Only one way to know for sure and that is for you to stab it in your bloodstream! Then you'll be able to hear his voice and listen to his sweet melodious sounds."
Temptress felt her eyes turn purple as her lips curled into a sinister smile. She raised the crystal up as the pale light reflected off her. Then in one swift motion, she stabbed herself in the chest. Pain coursed throughout her body as black and purple markings adorned her face. Her mouth opened, but no sound came out. Smoke intertwined itself around her body as she could feel the power! It with exhilarating! Lilica watched in jovial excitement as her friend transformed into a servant of her master. Temptress breathed hard as she fell to the ground, the smoke and pain stopping. The black markings were off her face and arms. Slowly she lifted her head up...
Revealing purple eyes...
"Long live Master Unicron!"
_____________________________________
A rumbling laughter erupted from the bounds of the Earth as the entire planet shook with power. Purple eyes appeared in the darkness.
Lilica floated over the darkness as she examined the Earth from the orb."I don't like them. Humans are fragile and inferior creatures. If I crush them like insects, there would be a pretty sight to behold."
"Patience, my loyal fallen one, our time will come." The voice of her master said. "And when it does, Prime and all his comrades will fall to our power!"
Lilica could only smile as the Decepticon signal on her back started to glow. Suddenly, she began to transform into a larger being, similar to a Cybertronian.  Her frame was a black full plate armor with a unique helm that gave her purple eyes. She had wings on the back of her body, sleek like a jet's. In her hands was a battle axe, sharp and obsidian.
"I am forever your servant, Master Unicron."
_____________________________________
Woah...was that a build up or what? What will happen next? You'll have to find out next time!