Home

Morning arrives and we reach Berk. The hypnotized dragons fly in circles above the Bewilderbeast, who has destroyed much of Berk and encased in in spikes of ice.

"No..." Hiccup gasps.

"Ainslie, Payden..." I look at Tuffnut in fear. "Our children."

"He took all the dragons!" Fishlegs looks at me.

"Distract the Alpha. Try to keep his focus off of Toothless and Beth's dragons," Hiccup tells the others.

"Uh...how?" Tuffnut asks.

"Have your forgotten who you're riding with? There isn't a dragon alive that I can't wrangle!" Eret's Scuttleclaw dives. "Except for this one!"

"Amateur." Snotlout laughs.

"Look, it's Hiccup and Meribeth!" Someone shouts in happiness.

"Mummy! Uncle Hiccup!" Ainslie and Payden cheer. I smile. They're safe and that's good. As Hiccup and I sneak towards our dragons on our Scuttleclaws, the others throw sheep in front of the Alpha.

"Keep 'em coming!" Ruffnut carries a sheep to the catapult.

"Black Sheep, baby!" Snotlout tosses the black sheep to Tuffnut. The Alpha is about to fire. Someone blows the horn, and the Black Sheep lands on the Alpha's face. Annoyed, the Alpha blows the sheep away.

"Ten points!" Snotlout laughs. "Uh-oh..." The Alpha starts to get angry. Let's see who's missing. Snotlout, Tuffy, Ruffnut, Eret, Astrid, Mum....Fishlegs must be blowing the horn and he blows it again. The Alpha destroys the horn with a blast of ice.

"I'm okay!" Fishlegs shouts. Mine and Hiccup's baby dragons fly in front of Toothless and my dragons. Drago is riding Toothless while Gold-Heart, Venom, Smaug and Saphira guard them.

"You certainly are hard to get rid of, child. I'll say that," Drago tells me.

"Toothless? It's me, bud. It's me. I'm right here. Come back to me." Hiccup holds my hand.

"Hey, guys. It's me, Meribeth. Please, come back to me." I feel my eyes tear up. Our dragons still have a blank-eyed look on their faces, but already we see their pupils widen for a second.

"They are not yours anymore. They belongs to the Alpha! But, please, oh great Dragon Master, try to take him. He will not miss a second time," Drago smirks. "Thomasina, you will never get your dragon back because you are a Bludvist."

"It wasn't your fault, bud. They made you do it. You'd never hurt him. You'd never hurt me!" Hiccup puts his hand on Toothless's snout.

"You didn't mean to do it, guys. You are the most gentle dragon I know, girl. I love you." I hold back the tears. The five dragons try to shake off the Alpha's control. Their eyes widen and narrow as they mentally struggle against the Alpha.

"How are you doing that?" Drago asks us.

"Please. You are my best friend, bud." Hiccup squeezes my hand.

"I love you. You're the greatest friends anyone could ever ask for. You're my best friends..." I squeeze Hiccup's hand harder and I reach out to Gold-Heart. Toothless, Smaug, Saphira, Venom and Gold-Heart appear to almost break free, but the Alpha concentrates harder and their eyes narrow again.

"Our best friends," Hiccup and I say together. Our dragons break from the Alpha's control. Their eyes widen and they smile at us, whimpering happily.

"Thatta boy. That's it! I'm here!" Hiccup lets go of my hand.

"Guys!" I shout happily and I hug Saphira's face.

"No!" Drago hits Toothless with his bullhook, but Toothless grabs the hook and yanks him off.

"Yeah!" Hicup cheers. Toothless tips over and falls. I hop onto Smaug and we fly after Toothless. Venom, Goldie and Saphie chase after us.

"Hang on! Almost there buddy. Almost there!" Hiccup reaches him. He mounts Toothless and the two take to the air. I grin at their reunion.

"Do something!" Drago shouts to his Alpha.

"We need to get those two apart." Hiccup looks at me and he rips fabric from a flag as we fly past. I rip off strips of my skirt that doesn't have a dragon scale on it. We dodge the Alpha's ice blast. "We gotta block him out, Toothless. Do you trust me, bud?" Toothless replies and Hiccup blindfolds him.

I stroke Smaug to soothe her and I blindfold her. "You can trust me, girl." I blindfold my other dragons and they fly next to each other.

"We can do this." Hiccup looks at me.

"Us seven." I smile.

"As one," The two of us say together.

"Are you sure you want to do this, Beth?" Hiccup asks me. "I have a plan and it's crazy."

"I want to do this. We might not be twins in our blood but if you look deeper, you'll see that we are. Life is so much better when you have a twin to share the ride." I give him a low high-five.

"That's it. Now let's try this one more time!" Hiccup smiles at me and we fly level with each other towards Drago and the Alpha.

"Take him down, babe!" Astrid shouts to Hiccup.

"You can do this, buttercup!" Tuffnut shouts to me.

"Go, Hiccup and Meribeth!" The Vikings cheer.

"Mummy!" Ainslie and Payden wave to me. I blow them both kisses.

"Take control of them!" Drago points at me. "Kill her!" The Alpha tries to hypnotize the blindfolded dragons but fails.

Hiccup covers Toothless' "ears". "Shut it out!"

"Relax," I tell them.

"Stop them!" Drago shouts.

"Now!" Hiccup locks Toothless' tail. The Alpha blows ice and I do the same. My ice overpowers his and we pass Drago. Hiccup holds my hand as we jump off our dragons. Hiccup readies his flight suit. Toothless is flying upside-down, his blind-fold falling away. Hiccup, gliding on his flight suit, flies past and I use Silverblade to knock Drago off his feet. Hiccup surrounds Drago with Zippleback gas and lights it. Drago falls off the Alpha, his bull hook landing just out of reach. Hiccup uncontrollably glides towards the Alpha's tail almost colliding with it. I scream.

"Not again." Hiccup gets a good grip on me. "Toothless, it's now or never! Come on, bud!" Toothless uses his split tail fins to speed up and catch Hiccup before he can hit the Alpha's tail. Hiccup pulls me behind him. "Hold on!" We narrowly miss crashing into the tail.

"Guys!" I look out for my dragons. Saphira catches me.

"Yeah! We did it!" Hiccup swoops down on Drago, who is on the ground. He stops Drago from grabbing his bull hook by throwing Inferno. Drago screams and I point Silverblade at him. My dragons stand with us and Venom growls while showing Drago the spikes on his tail. "Hold him there Toothless! It's all over now."

"Stand down now." I glare at him.

"Or is it?" Drago smirks. We turn around to see the Alpha. I put Silverblade away and I breathe out ice. The Alpha does the same and we try to see who will win. Venom runs up his tusk and he starts stabbing him with his spikes. I run out of breath and I collapse.

"Oh, no!" Hiccup kneels down next to me. Venom runs down the tusk and he nuzzles me. The Alpha breathes ice at us, but Toothless, Smaug, Saphira and Gold-Heart dive in to save us.