Stardom

Sitting in my limousine in an expensive attire with loads of make up on the face while on the way to a not-so-interesting-yet-important event, I started pondering profoundly about the times when I used to dream about being in the limelight. Being a kid when I used to watch TV, I happened to mimic those actors and actresses appearing on the screen aiming to be one among them, to appear in important TV shows and bollywood movies, to be recognized and worshipped by many, to be important for most, to walk down the red carpet, and be part of that stardom. I could evaluate that those were the golden days of my life.

I wasn't born with a silver spoon. Being part of a lower-class family, I used to live in the slum area with tens of people sharing the same tin roof. Being devoid of resources, I was part of the crowd with no name and no face. However, such a life doesn't demand much from you in return either. I had no big responsibilities than earning my part of the meal for the day by working in a small shop and that's all, my life demanded from me to survive. I was quite contented with lesser burden and more cheerfulness.

But, then life happened when I was 23 and my ability to mimic and act got discovered by one of the most prestigious directors during a shoot in our slum. He picked me up from the slum area and casted me into his movie which earned him fortunes. At first, I was quite excited as it was a sudden transformation and a dream came true unexpectedly. I got few more shoots due to which I became renowned. However, all the sweet things started giving me diabetes when my personal life became an interesting matter for people, when I was being chased by underworld people, when media people started using my name for bad means and when friends became enemies. All the beautiful things started strangulating, thinking of which I let a tear roll down my cheek.

Coming out of my reverie, I wiped the tear off my face carefully, stepped out of the limousine, waved to the crowd, passed a confident smile, signed certain autographs and walked in.

I wished to go back to my previous life with no money, name and fame.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Hi Friends,

Hope you enjoyed reading tit bits. Don't forget to share your feedback through comments. It would help me a lot in improving.

Thank you.