True Love ???

Don't forget to check out a beautiful image attached to the top of this page!!

Happy Reading. xoxoxo 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"It's been long since I talked to you... Feeling good to have met you again."

"Yeah, I told you right, I would be happy to welcome you. So what if we have broken up!"

I looked down to the earth, forced a smile and continued, "Yeah, as always, you are a lady of words. You always stick to your words no matter what the situation is! And I always appreciated that."

"Haha, I know. You don't need to say that. I used to read your eyes when we were together."

"You know, I never apologised for leaving you alone in the path we chose to walk together, for breaking all the beautiful promises I made to you." Lowering my eyes down in an attempt to hide my tears, "I am admitting it today. I am so sorry to have left you, sorry for not being there with you."

She placed her hand on mine, assuring me with a smile, "You don't need to apologise. I totally understand you. And I think that you made the right decision. I promised to stick to your decisions. And I did. I don't have grudges for you. Instead I sympathise you."

Raising my brow, I asked astounded, "Sympathise?!"

"Yes, you heard it right! Sympathy. " She continued, "When I put myself in your shoes, I realised how pressurised you were due to this relationship. Your parents were constantly nagging you for being with me. And pushing you to break this relation. I knew that you always wanted to stay with me. You loved me deeply.

But I couldn't get along well with your parents due to minute misunderstandings.

Though I tried my level best to forget my ego and make that relationship beautiful with your parents only because you were more important to me than my ego, yet I was unsuccessful. Or, I must say, we were unsuccessful.

I wonder if your parents could understand the love we feel for each other.

I sympathise you since you are the one who suffered the most among all of us.

I appreciate you for all the time we have spent together so far. Because that has been the most beautiful time in my life.

I have no regrets, no expectations.

I loved you with all my heart. And will continue to do so. :)"

How easily she hid her pain behind her breath-taking smile.

It made me remind her beautiful words, she used to utter so often,

You never FALL in love,

You always RISE in love.