Intoxicating Love

Thanks Wattpadders for so much love!! I am enjoying making new friends here. It's so good to collaborate.

Don't forget to check out my other stories too. 

Happy Reading..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was quite a dark night as it was raining, and lightning too heavily. 

I was standing straight in the courtyard of my farmhouse and she was there too, standing still just a few inches away from me, staring straight and deep into my eyes sending a warm shrill through my spine, in her translucent attire I could easily see her lean and pristine body through. She appeared as succulent as the time when I met her for the first time. But she was strangely still, I rubbed my eyes again to take a look deep into her. I fell in love with her again. I have always loved her since my parents died.

I deeply desired to kiss her again. So, I spread my right hand towards her, but I felt that she moved an inch away from me. I made another attempt to grab her hard with my hands. She stepped back an inch again and I failed. I was being quite impatient at her revert actions. I wanted her badly into my arms as I felt like dying. But I was also losing out my energy.

I made a last attempt to hold her tight into arms, stretching both my hands towards her with full force. Before my hands could touch her, I collapsed on the floor with all my desires left engraved into my heart.

Next day after a deep slumber, I woke up and half of the day was passed. I could barely open my eyes. I realized that she was still there. I looked at her with lust in my eyes. I was not able to live without her anymore.

She was still there lying on the table. I got up, picked the bottle of whiskey, my dark love and gulped it as quickly as I could.

I felt alive and loved again, a feeling I was missing onto from so long.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Friends,

Thanks for reading. Don't forget to read the previous 8 short stories as well. And share in the comments, which short story captured your heart.

You can also write me your feedback on:

naina.goyal13(at the rate of)gmail(dot)com

Happy Reading!!