An Expression Of Thought

An Expression of Thought is a deep yearning in all of us. We can't realise this unless we start understanding the intuitive side of our being. Our soul yearns to express itself, which can't be logical. This short story explains a purview of a young girl who managed to listen to her intuition while struggled to make her loved ones understand the fine line between logical mind and soul yearning.

Happy Reading. XOXOXO

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Standing in the balcony of my rented house, with a cup of hot coffee in my left hand and resting the right hand on the iron grill decorating the balcony, I was gazing deeply into the mountains pondering over a thought. Having dressed in light cream full sleeved T-shirt and a warm pair of pyjamas, I could feel the tinge of breeze coming straight after striking the mountains and causing a shrill to the body, deepening my thought process along the way. At that point of time, I couldn't judge whether the thought was simple as I feel it always or complex as they judge it often.

Few months back, I left my job as an Engineer that was steering the logical left part of my brain and started off with an excursion to explore the intuitive right part of my brain. I decided to go with my feeling, with my intuition. Following which I stopped earning hefty. I gave up my exclusive flat since I couldn't pay the instalments anymore. I left behind my spendthrift nature, also my expensive artefacts. I stopped using my car for commute. My loved ones were deeply concerned.

Amidst all of this, I also started doing certain things, such as meditating, reading books, making affordable solo trips, meeting new people and listening to their unique stories, etc. Finally I managed to get a room in the lap of mother nature at an affordable monthly rent and I started blogging.

Blogging presented me with tremendous opportunities for an expression of thought. An expression, I was dying to experience and the experience which I gained after giving it all up.

For my loved ones, I am quite unsuccessful in life since I am sustaining alone in a single room in one of those hilly regions where life is so tough. However for me, my cup of coffee and an expression of thought is freedom which is enough for me to live happily for the rest of my life.

Many a times, I ponder why this simple thought is so complex for them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am sure, some of you can relate to this thought, while others would find it too intriguing. There would be those as well who would find it useless. But my idea is not to convince anyone about intuitive expressions, since this is something that you can only feel. If you start logically analysing it, then it won't be called intuitive. :)