#1 Members making dirty jokes about Y/n

Jin

You were taking a drink from your juice just as Jungkook made a funny joke. You tried to laugh but forgot that you had liquid in your mouth, so instead you started choking. Jin panicked and patted your back trying to help you still coughing in between laughs.

"Guys, come on, be mature." Namjoon scolded.

"Yeah," Jungkook chimed in. "We all know Jin isn't big enough to be a choking hazard." Everyone who was holding in their laughs, started to crack up at Jungkook's joke. You tried to resist the urge to join in, glancing over at Jin. His face was burning red as he swallowed, throwing his napkin down.

"This, this is why you guys never get invited to dinner"

Namjoon

Namjoon had been a bit hesitant about trying the new restauraunt everyone wanted to eat at. Yourself, along with the rest of the members, eventually convinced him to take you anyways.

"So how is it Namjoon?" Jin asked, the rest of the members had all enjoyed the food but the leader still seemed sceptical. He only shugged a shoulder. "It's good. I'd rather eat something else though."

"Like Y/N?" Jimin said, bluntly.

Jin started dying laughing, along with everyone else except for you two. You slowly looked up from your food at Namjoon, who looked genuinely embarrassed. But then he turned to look at you, a knowing look on his face.

"Well, at least I'd sure give that 5 stars."

Yoongi

Yoongi jumped in front of you as you stepped into the room, scaring you so badly you couldn't help but scream a bit.

"Yoongi!" You scolded, he chuckled as he stepped back, giving you an apologetic smile. "I'm sorry, I heard you coming and I couldn't resist." He said as Jin looked over at the two of you. "I'm sure that's not the only time he's heard you coming."

Yoongi whipped around to see who had said it, Jin quickly froze. Everyone's face was red from trying to hold in their laughter as Yoongi glared at them, completely silent. You were the first one to break the silence, doubling over with laughter. As the rest of the members joined in, Yoongi's cool exterior melted away and he gave you a shy look.

"Stoop laughing you're only encouraging them"

Hoseok

You were on a shopping trip with Hoseok, and the rest of the members that didn't want to stay home. "Don't these pants look good?" Hoseok asked as he modeled it for you, turning in a full circle. "It's also 25% off."

"They look great on you." You grinned, admiring your boyfriend. Just then Yoongi looked over the clothes rack at the two of you, raising an eyebrow. "Yeah, I'm pretty sure Y/N prefers it 100% off."

You heard Jimin's giggle first, followed by the rest of the members laughing. Hobi looked at you as he made his way back to the dressing room, not an ounce of embarrassment on his face.

"Don't worry about it, they will be later."

Jimin

You were trying to help clean up in the kitchen but the last bowl wouldn't fit anywhere in the cabinets.

"Jimin!" You called out to your boyfriend who was a room over. "It's too big! It won't fit."

"That's what she said." You heard Jungkook say, followed by the laughter of the rest of the boys.

"Guys, be mature about this." Hoseok chimed in. "She said its too big. Does Jimin seem too big to you?" You heard a sound that you could assume was Hoseok getting hit with the couch pillow, followed by Jimin's voice. "I'll be right there!" He entered the kitchen and started to help you rearrange the plates so you could get the bowl in. You looked over at him, smiling playfully. ".. Do you want me to tell them they're wrong?"

"Y/N!"

Taehyung

It was Jin's idea to have a barbecue so they could eat outside. Now the members all watched you with judgmental faces as you messed around with Taehyung in the yard, like parents watching their kids. As soon as Taehyung looked away, you turned the hose on him and set a jet of water at his face. He cried out at the cold water and turned to you. "Stopp you're getting me so wet!"

"Isn't that her job?" Namjoon called out. Everyone tried to hold their laugh, you looked at Taehyung, Jin choked on his drink.

"... No, that's mine." Taehyung winked, and suddenly he was chasing you across the lawn with the hose on full blast.

"Stop!"

"Let me get you wet Y/N!"

Jungkook

"Victory again." Jungkook smirked as he leaned back, he'd won yet another game of Monopoly. He reached over to grab his soda, the rest of the members arguing about who was right. Monopoly always turned into chaos around there. "That's not fair. I always make this game harder, I'm good at it. Yet you still win." You groaned as you all started to clear the board. Jungkook tilted his soda up for a drink as Namjoon spoke up.

"Yeah that's not the only thing she makes hard." 

Jungkook nearly spat out his drink.

Everyone started to laugh, except for Hoseok that was staring blankly. "Wait I didn't get it." Namjoon leaned over and whispered into his ear, Hoseok's face immediately turning into disgust. You started to laugh harder as he looked at Jungkook.

"You better be safe Jungkook-"

"HYUNG!"