yoonkook

Yoongi jiggled the silver keys around in the door lock before hearing the click of the lock. Hand roughly grasping the knob, he turned it tiredly and- to his and his ears' misfortune- was met by a loud, continuous string of screams. Hoseok, with a finger in each ear, turned around to face the older rapper before beaming.

"Yoongi! You're back!" He shouted over the cries that echoed through the household.

"What the fuck is happening?" Yoongi asked with a scowl, pushing his way through the door quickly. "Is Jeongguk okay? Why is he screaming?" Yoongi panicked. Was he hurt? Was Yoongi out for too long? Was Jeongguk okay without his main caregiver?

"Oh, that." Hoseok said, as if the continuous screams weren't getting louder by the second. "Jeongguk's lost the Cooky plush you gave him last year and has gone on a tantrum. It's only been about fifteen minutes though, thank god."

Yoongi sighed whilst running a hand through his dyed locks before making his way into the kitchen where he could see Namjoon and Seokjin trying to calm down the youngest member of the group. Jeongguk's face was red, eyes puffy, and his voice would occasionally crack as he shouted. They had a concert in only a few day's time; now is not the time for Jeongguk to lose his voice.

"Hey Kookie," Yoongi smiled warmly. Immediately the screams halted and Jeongguk turned to face the older.

"Dada!" He shouted, hiccuping, before running over to the rapper and almost tackling him to the ground in a hug. With Jeongguk being one of the tallest in the group and Yoongi now officially being the shortest, Yoongi sort of disliked Jeongguk having to lean down into a hug when he would rather the boy's head on his chest, embraced in his arms. But for now, the two held each other in each other's arms tightly, and the tense faces of Namjoon and Seokjin relaxed as the frustrated crying finally stopped.

"We've checked everywhere," Jimin huffed, entering the room alongside Taehyung who dragged his feet behind himself tiredly. It was late at night, after all, and the members probably wouldn't have been able to sleep with Jeongguk screaming, so they were all very much thankful when Yoongi had agreed to coming home earlier.

"J-Jeonggukie lost Cooky. K-Kookie's sorry Dada f-for makin' you come back e-early." The little proclaimed, head still nestled in the crook of Yoongi's neck as the older rubbed circles onto his back.

"It's okay, baby." Yoongi smiled, placing his hand up to Jungkook's face. With two of his fingers on the little's chin, he positioned the vocalist's head to look directly at him, before pressing his lips against Jeongguk's chapped ones. "How about we look for it in the morning, okay? It's pretty late, and I'm sure the others would want to go to sleep just as much as you probably do, okay?"

Jeongguk shook his head. "Can't sleep without Cooky. Need s-something to cuddle."

Yoongi hummed before letting a warm smile take over his face. "How about I come to bed with you tonight, okay?"

Jeongguk looked at the rapper with galaxies swimming around in his eyes, before he broke out into a large bunny-like grin. "Really? Thank you Daddy so~ much!" He pecked his boyfriend on the cheek as the relieved sighs of the other members circulated throughout the room.

The little continued to grin as he pulled Yoongi along by his wrist, turning into he and Yoongi's shared room. Originally, he and Taehyung had been roommates, but after the whole coming-out-as-a-little, the members had decided it would be best for Seokjin to move into Taekook's shared room with Jeongguk moving in with Yoongi instead.

Yoongi allowed Jeongguk to pull him into the room, before Yoongi tackled him to the bed with his hands tickling Jeongguk's sides. Jeongguk broke out in loud laughter with a few 'Stop!'s between hiccups and laughter.
Yoongi chuckled before jumping onto the bed beside Jeongguk, smiling warmly at the younger. Jeongguk giggled before booping his daddy's nose, Yoongi responding by scrunching his nose sending Jungkook into another fit of laughter.

The collection of chuckles and giggles began to die down, and a yawn was heard from the youngest. "My little baby is tired, hm?" Jeongguk hummed in respond with a nod before another yawn escaped his lips.

Yoongi wrapped an arm around Jeongguk's side, nestling his head into the crook of Jeongguk's neck. He could feel the soft rise and fall of Jeongguk's chest, the silence signalling he had already fallen asleep. Yoongi breathed out, relaxing, as he lay comfortably in his little's bed.

And the two fell asleep embraced in each other's arms.

Bts Scenarios/Oneshotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें