Yoonmin(M)

"yoongi, are you mad?" jimin leans over his shoulder, looking down at the other boy's phone. yoongi sighs, looking his lover in the face.

"no," he replies. "just go back to doing whatever you were doing before i got home."

yoongi rises, leaving the room and slamming the door to his bedroom. jimin sighs sadly, eyes filling with hot tears. jimin had a friend over, jungkook, and they were playing fighting. and just when yoongi got home, they were just a tad bit too close for yoongi's liking.

i mean, their erections didn't help their case either.

jimin loved yoongi with his whole heart and hated seeing him upset. so, when he was upset, he felt obliged to make him feel better.

jimin goes to yoongi's door and knocks; he is still visibly upset, so when he goes in, yoongi's heart softens.

jimin lays down, leaning his head against yoongi's crotch.

"jimin," yoongi sighs. "what the fuck are you doing?"

jimin knew he was still angry. so he lifts his head, kissing the outline of yoongi's dick. he can feel yoongi stiffen beneath him, causing an immediate and uncontrollable smirk to come across his face.

"i'm sorry, so i wanted to make it up to oppa."

yoongi swallows hard, jimin's lips still tracing kisses along his cock on his shorts. he reached to grab jimin's chin and push it upward. their eyes meet, soon do their lips.

"you want to make it up to me?" he breathes against his lips. "let me do what i want."

"anything for you," jimin purrs. "oppa."

instead of jimin being on top, yoongi flipped them; jimin was now underneath and completely vulnerable to yoongi's wrath. he didn't detest it, because he loved when yoongi pulled out his dominance through his shy, loving self.

yoongi begins kissing down jimin's neck, soft moans vibrating onto yoongi's lips from jimin. a soft bruise still there from their previous affairs still lingered in jimin's favorite spot, yoongi taking the liberty and sucking on it. jimin lets out a strained moan, coughing at the sensitivity of his neck. he felt the pleasure pulsate down his chest all the way to his throbbing member.

"you like that?" yoongi asks his bottom, jimin nodding silently. yoongi, displeased, pulls away. jimin whines, opening up his eyes and looking at the man.

"w-why'd you-"

"i asked, if you liked it," yoongi tells him, jimin's head falling back onto the pillow.

"yes, oppa. keep going."

yoongi felt a wave of pleasure and superiority when he received the praise, so he flipped jimin over onto his stomach. he lets his fingers loop over the waistline of jimin's shorts, pulling them down slowly. the boy whines beneath him constantly, before pulling them down the rest of the way himself.

smack.

"don't do things unless i say so, kitten. or do i have to restrain you?"

jimin's cheek felt warm, it sent shivers up his spine as she moans shakily in response.

yoongi dips his head between jimin's legs, breathing heavily on the sensitive skin, the boy quivering beneath him.

"p-please do something. oppa, please."

"as you wish, kitten."

yoongi's tongue traces from jimin's shaft all the way up to his hole. loud, inconsistent moans come from the boy as he squeezes the sheets so tight his knuckles began to turn white. yoongi, liking his reaction, begins to focus on the hole itself, jimin's pleasure becoming almost unbearable.

yoongi pulls away for a second. "don't come yet."

jimin nods in understanding, before yoongi leans in to continue his actions. jimin didn't know how much longer he'd be able to hold himself in before combusting all over the soft sheets, so he whines very loudly.

"yoongi-oppa," he calls out to him. "i'm going to come."

"do you want me to stop?" he asks him, his head shaking furiously. "then what do you want me to do?"

"fuck me, oppa."

jimin felt excited when he felt something she'd against his hole, but was disappointed when it was skinny and long. his finger.

"no, i want- i want you."

"it's going to hurt if i go in without properly-"

"i don't give a fuck! i want to come."

smack.

that was it. all jimin needed before he released all over the sheets. yoongi grabs his hips and flips him over onto his back once more, to see the mess the boy had become in the short period of time.

"tsk tsk, who taught you to misbehave so much, kitten?"

jimin, drool, cum and tear covered, quivers out a response. "you m-made me like this."

yoongi only hums, caressing his uncovered thigh.

smack. smack. smack.

"ah!" jimin cries out. red marks scatter across his milky thighs, his cock hard again for the third time today.

yoongi pulls out his own member, rubbing it with one hand and shoving two fingers into jimin with the other. he liked seeing jimin so helpless, it sparked a feeling of excitement he could never feel before.

"did kook make you feel this good, kitten? should i show him how you look right now?"

jimin's face was bright red, sweat tricking down and blending in with his tears.

"no, never-"

"good."

and in one swift movement, yoongi was inside of jimin.

"ah, ah!"

he began slow and hard, knowing jimin's good spot like it was the back of his hand. yoongi reaches and brushes jimin's hair away from his face.

"f-fuck, kitten," yoongi moans softly, his hips quickly meeting jimin's.

"oppa-ah!" jimin would mean loudly, leaking all over himself. his oversensitivity would cause him to release any minute now, and yoongi knew that.

tugging at his hair softly, he whispers, "you want to cum?"

"yes, please!"

yoongi, feeling his own release approaching, smirks.

"let it go, jimin."

with weakened moans, he releases all over his chest, yoongi soon filling jimin up himself.

he pulls out slowly, watching it leak out. he grabs the back of jimin's neck and pulls him in for a kiss, tongues intertwining. jimin's stomach felt hot, and so did yoongi's.

"i should make you jealous more often," jimin tells him, yoongi shaking his head.

"do it again, and you won't be able to walk anymore."

jimin, meeting yoongi's eyes seductively, heart filled with love, responds to instigate, "sounds like a dream."