#2 Bts members hearing you sing

Girlfriend ver

Jin

You had your phone set face down on the shelf besides the shower, your music blasting through the speaker. You sang along quite loudly, since Jin was at work. At least, you thought Jin was at work. In reality, he'd gotten out of practice early and was greeted by your singing when he arrived. He listened to you sing from outside the door as you turned off the water and stepped out of the shower wrapped in a towel.

Jin pushed the door open and clapped, scaring you half to death. "Jin!" You yelped while gripping tighter onto the only piece of fabric that was keeping you from being totally naked.

"Bravo! Ah, my Y/N is really something. She's equally as talented as her boyfriend." Jin smiled. You walked over and started to close the door on him. Jin blew passionate, agressive kisses at you the whole while you tried to shove him out, he didn't stop until he was out of sight. You sighed and leaned your back to the door, hearing movement as Jin pressed himself onto the other side of the door as well.

"I love you!!!"

Namjoon

Namjoon walked past the bathroom door rubbing his eyes, sleepy. He suddenly froze when he heard something that caught his attention, backtracking until he was standing in front of the bathroom again. Namjoon pressed his ear to the door, you were just getting out of the shower as you sang along to a song that had been stuck in your head all day. Namjoon adored you and your voice just when it was existing, but he loved your singing even more. He'd caught you singing a couple times before but he'd never brought it up.

You realized you'd forgotten a change in shirt, wrapping the towel around yourself before heading for the door. When you opened it, eavsdropper Namjoon fell into the room. You jumped back in suprise as Namjoon quickly caught his balance and looked up at you sheepishly.

".. Are you going to stop singing?" He asked. You rolled your eyes, walking past him. Namjoon watched you leave, a teasing grin on his face.

"Oh come on I'm your boyfriend! I deserve a free encore!"

Yoongi

Yoongi calmly wondered his way into the bathroom without knocking. That was Yoongi. Entering rooms and roaming the house like a house cat, never asking for permission from the other residents of the house.

You failed to hear the sound of the door opening over the sound of running water, singing along to the song blasting through your phone speaker. You tried to sing the high note, but you didn't get enough air and your voice cracked.

"Crap." You muttered in disappointment.

"Nice attempt." Yoongi suddenly said, scaring you so much you nearly slipped.

"Yoongi! How long have you been in here? And why??"

"I've been here long enough. You're a good singer. Also, I'm in here to get the mint toothpaste. The bubblegum one in the other room just makes me feel like I'm a five year old kid." He said as he grabbed the toothpaste and headed for the door.

"By the way, the shower curtain is partially open on the right side. Thanks for the view."

"Yoongi!"

J-Hope

When Hoseok heard you singing on his way to the kitchen, he immediately sprinted towards the bathroom door. He loved to hype you up, and he's caught you singing before and was hoping to get another listen. He put his weight up against the bathroom door to hear better, not noticing the door wasn't even fully closed. Hoseok yelped as the door swung open and he fell into the room, landing on the tiled floor.

You jumped and dropped the shampoo, pulling the curtain open slightly to look at him on the ground. ".. Are you okay?"

Hoseok smiled at you from the ground and nodded enthusiastically.

"You're a great singer jagi. You should sing more often. Or at least let me hear."

"You won't let me listen to your tracks before they're released, so no." You teased as you disappeared back behind the curtain.

"Y/N pleaaase! I promise I'll give you comeback spoilers!"

Jimin

Jimin wondered into the bathroom early morning, more asleep than he was awake. He just needed to go pee. Jimin got halfway to the toilet before he realized that the shower was running and froze in place. He turned to face the shower, your singing carrying across the room.

"But I still want you~" You sung Jungkook's part as you washed off your hair, turning around to see Jimin's big brown eyes watching you from the crack in the curtain. "JIMIN!!"

He giggled and backed up towards the sink as you sent a spray of water in his direction.

"Your voice is amazing Y/N! Maybe we can make room for an 8th member." Jimin joked as you glared at him from the other side of the curtain.

"No."

"Oh come on, we'll pay you extra for your talent!"

Taehyung

You finished off the last lyric of the song, twisting out any excess water from your hair. You casually pulled open the shower curtain, only to see Taehyung sitting on the counter and smiling in your direction. You yelped, your cheeks flushing red as you quickly yanked the shower curtain closed to cover yourself.

"Kim Taehyung! What are you doing??" You asked as you extended your arm to get the towel. It was just out of your reach. Taehyung just gave you a wider boxy smile, hopping off of the counter and coming towards you. He grabbed the towel and handed it to you, turning away so you could get the privacy of getting it on you.

"Just listening to my lovely Y/N sing~ do you think you can replace Jungkook in the band?" He joked. You shook your head as you dried off and stepped out of the shower, keeping your grip on the towel.

"I'm not nearly as talented." You sighed as you went for your clothes.

"You're right." Taehyung said. You turned to him, his eyes were back on you.

"You're so much more."

Jungkook

"Jimin-ssi are you in here-" Jungkook tore the bathroom door open and froze. You were mid song and mid shower, standing on the other side of a clear shower wall with your boyfriend now in the room.

"Do I look like Jimin?" You asked, annoyed your song had been interrupted. You thought you'd locked the door.

"Oh no- uh.. I needed to ask him if he's seen my phone and your voice sounded like Jimin's." Jungkook said nervously as he rubbed the back of his neck.

".. Should I feel offended for myself or for Jimin that you just said that?" You laughed. "And stop staring!"

Jungkook grinned and looked at the wall. "You never told me you can sing."

"You never asked.. Also, please close the door before another member walks by." You whined as you pressed yourself closer to the shower wall. Jungkook nodded and backed out of the room, closing the door on his way out. He stood outside of the bathroom, soon enough your voice was heard again as you started singing softly. Jungkook smiled and leaned his head against the door as Namjoon slowly crept up on him.

".. what are you doing" He asked, causing Jungkook to jump.

"aaAH NAMJOON! This is not what it looks like, I'm no pervert I swear. On a completely uh.. unrelated note, did you know Y/N can sing well?"