Vkook(M)

jungkook stood in the subway, barely gripping onto the railing. if he wasn't wearing his mask, people would really see the mess taehyung made of him. the vibrations poking at his prostate were almost unbearable, feeling the wetness grow in the front of his pants. it was hard for him not to touch himself, but he knew it was of no use as the restraint of a cock ring held his throbbing member hostage to dry orgasming.

as soon as his stop came, he erupted out of the subway, barely holding himself together as he found himself sprinting to his and taehyung's place. gasping and panting, he could barely contain himself in the elevator, gripping the bar inside while others looked at him questioningly.

floor four, floor four, goddamn it, what's taking so long?

he could feel the vibrations in his ass quicken as he reaches his floor, almost flying to his door and kicking it open.

taehyung, sitting on the couch, was holding the remote and smirking.

"still think it's okay to hang out with other guys without my permission, princess?" his low voice questions the younger. his voice caused pleasure to rush to his hardened cock, pain throbbing due to its restraint.

"you said as long as i didn't cum while i was out, you wouldn't care-"

"now now, kitten. did you really think that was possible with the toy i put on you?"

lustful eyes trail down jungkook's trembling body, a finger looping itself in his belt buckle and dragging him closer to him.

"strip," taehyung commands. nervous of taehyung seeing the mess inside of his pants, jungkook refuses.

"i said, strip. or do you want another punishment?"

jungkook's whole body jerks, the vibrations in his ass hitting its max. he pulls off his shirt, undoing his belt and letting his pants drop to his ankles. wetness covers the entirety of jungkook's cock and ass, almost dripping on to their floor. taehyung smirks at his work, squatting on his knees.

he lets one of his long fingers graze against jungkook's tip. precum drips onto his fingertip, taehyung licking it off. reaching for the cord of the vibrator, he takes off the cock ring, jungkook soon losing himself. shots emitted from him paint on taehyung's face; in which he'd lick the portions by his mouth.

wiping the rest off with a towel, he looks up at his boyfriend. "that was delicious, kitten, but i want more."

taehyung turns off the vibrator, a whine emitting from his baby boy. "go lay on the bed, i'll be there soon."

jungkook is quick to lay on their king-sized bed, sprawling himself out as he can feel the throbbing of anticipation in his ass. taehyung, coming in wearing only his boxers. in one hand is handcuffs, the other holding a blindfold.

"prepare yourself, baby," taehyung demands lowly. "you aren't going to walk tomorrow."

. . .

"suck it just like that, yeah," taehyung grunts, holding the roots of blindfolded jungkook's hair and forcing him to swallow his large member. jungkook could feel pleasure build up in his abdomen just by sucking his boyfriends beautiful cock, and due to this could jungkook let out a moan. vibrations are sent through taehyung's erection, not soon after did he tug jungkook off of it.

"my little cock slut, making a mess of yourself just my eating mine," taehyung observes looking down at the soaked sheets beneath jungkook.

"since my kitten did such a good job, i'll reward you."

taehyung pushes jungkook against the headboard, cuffing him to it soon after. he spreads jungkook's smooth thighs apart, peppering kisses on the inside of them. he trailed upwards, starting down by the knee and was now right next to jungkook's rock-hard dick.

"what do you want me to do, baby?" taehyung asked his beloved, who was already panting.

"tae, i want-"

"that's not my name," taehyung tsk'ed, leaving a slap on jungkook's milky thighs. a shaky moan leaves his mouth, pleasure building up in his stomach at taehyung's burning touch. he craved more, he desired taehyung's cock in his ass, pounding it until he saw the stars.

"daddy," jungkook barely moaned out. "i want you to fuck me."

"where, baby?" taehyung leaned to jungkook's ear, biting the lobe, sending shivers down jungkook's spine.

"in my ass, i'm ready for it, i need it!" jungkook cries, his whole body shaking at the erotic feeling flowing through his entire body. it burned, needing taehyung to fill his stomach entirely.

"did you just have a dry orgasm by wanting my dick?" taehyung asked, jungkook's chest heaving up and down as he let out an airy chuckle. "never ceasing to amaze me, kitten."

taehyung lines his dick up with jungkook's reddening hole, before prying it open easily and pushing it all in.

"daddy's little bitch, sucking my dick in without preparation," taehyung spoke, jungkook choking while pulling at his cuffed restraints. taehyung removes his blindfold, to he can witness the man pound into him effortlessly.

but jungkook's expectations were not met, as taehyung was going at a dangerously low pace. desperate, jungkook pushes his hips faster to meet taehyung's, who grabs his hips to prevent him from continuing.

"what do you do when you want something, princess?"

jungkook swallows harshly, almost choking on the spit that continues to threaten to pour out of his open mouth. "fuck me harder, daddy! until i can't walk anymore!"

"now that's more like it," taehyung exclaims, pounding himself harshly into jungkook. a cry of pleasure and desire leaves jungkook's mouth as his prostate is hit every single thrust inside of him. taehyung uses his hands to force jungkook's hips to collide with his own, making the thrusts even deeper. the thrusts felt as if they were triturating his insides into mush, ecstasy becoming so unbearable that jungkook's cum splatters onto taehyung's chest.

"i didn't say to come," taehyung growls, pushing himself closer to jungkook so that he was almost on top of him, his arms still cuffed to the headboard. taehyung begins to thrust harshly into the younger, who is still overly sensitive from just coming prior. his cries were emitted loudly into their apartment, airy and weak as his abdomen was tight and sore.

"bad boys get punished, kitten. who's a bad boy?"

jungkook didn't reply, dizzy from the pounding coming into his ass and hitting his nerves continuously. taehyung bites his nipple, feeling his own orgasm approaching quickly.

"if you answer, i'll let you cum," taehyung whispers into his ear, nipping at jungkook's neck.

"i'm a bad boy! oh, fuck!" jungkook strains out a moan, squirting once again onto his own and taehyung's chest. taehyung cums as well, filling his boyfriend with his honey, it soon dripping down his thighs.

breathless, taehyung removes jungkook's restrictions, looking at the bruising circles. he gently kisses them, then kissing his boyfriend deeply.

"i love you, kookie," he tells his love.

tired, and half asleep, jungkook reaches to taehyung's cheek and holds it in his palm. "i love you too, tae."