Chapter 13

I wipe my face with my sleeve to dry the tears as I run through the maze of trees.

I was almost hoping to come into contact with a murderer right now, just to end my filthy existence.

I keep running until a tree latches into my shirt and pulls me back.

I look back to unhook the tree. But instead of a tree, there was a boy.

The anger fades from my system and I am struck with shock.

The boy had messy brown hair that was half covered with a hood.

He wore a light brown jacket with a blue hood. Yellow goggles covered his eyes and a thick metal mouth guard covers up most of his face.

Every now and then he would twitch a bit.

Around his belt, he had two hatchets. One had a dull wooden handle, and the other had a shiny, orange handle.

I look at him for a second, he still holds onto my shirt.

I try to pull away, but he wasn't letting go anytime soon. He looks me up and down before bringing his other hand up to the bandana around my mouth.

I slap away his hand and he leans back in surprise.

He lets out a small growl and pounced on me.

I let out a small yelp of surprise as my back hits the floor hard.

He pins my arms above my head and again pulls his hand up to my bandana and pulls it off with ease.

He doesn't seem phased by the massive gash in my cheek though.

He twitches a bit before speaking "S-so it was you that J-Jeff's been t-talking about" He stuttered.

He sat there for a second, studying me face. He tics a bit and his grip loosens. I take the opportunity and bring my leg up, kneeing him in the gut.

He flinched a bit in shock, but other than that, it didn't seem like he was in pain.

"Y-you know, I could k-kill you right now" he muttered "stealing J-Jeff's kill d-does sound f-fun"

My eyes widen in shock.

He pulls one of the hatchets from his belt and fastens his grip at the top of the handle, next to the blade.

He presses the cold blade across me neck and puts on a little pressure.

I squirm under his grip, but he was too strong. He put more pressure on my neck.

I close me eyes, waiting for the pain to increase.

Suddenly, all weight was taken off me and I open my eyes.

The boy was standing away from me. He was looking into the thick of the trees and yelling 

"S-Slender!" He yelled "N-no! I h-had her!"

He turned a bit "C-Come on! Uhh"

He looked back at me.

"C-come on" He held out his hand and I hessitently took it. He helped me up.

What the hell just happened?

Just a second ago, he was trying to kill me. Then he shouts stuff into the woods and he wats to help me.

I stand up and he holds out his hand with my bandana.

I snatch it off him and tie it around my mouth again.

"S-so I'm g-gonna need you t-to follow m-me" He said "But, h-how'd you e-escape?"

I tilt my head in confusion.