Chapter 16

Sully looked at me with a serious glare. I shuffle back a bit as Sully steps back.

"You wouldn't understand" He mumbles "It's complicated"

I began to stress out a bit. Slenderman was going to come for me if I don't get him the coordinates. Sully doesn't understand. What am I going to do?

I slowly get to my feet and shuffle over to my book. I pick it up and walk back over to Sully. I show him the book.

'I need them'

He reads my note and sighs. "If I give them to you, Slenderman will be able to travel somewhere where he can bring all demons to the over-world and destroy all humans"

I close my book in horror.

Silly walks to the other side of the room and leans against the wall. I walk over and place a hand on his shoulder. He jumps a bit and stares at me.

"Look, y/n" he says "I'm sorry about that"

I open the book again.

"Is this Liu?" I ask

"Yeah" he says "sorry, Sully won't even give them to me"

"It's ok" I reply "but what are we going to do?"

"I've been on the run for a few months now, trying to escape Slenderman" he says "but he always finds me"

"Why doesn't he get the answer himself then?" I ask

"He doesn't usually get violent unless absolutely necessary" Liu replies

I close my book and walk over to the cupboard to grab some food and sit on a chair around the small table we have in this worn out cabin in the woods. I take a bite out of (random/food) and look down at the table. I wasn't feeling too good at this moment.

"Are you ok?" Liu asked

I nod slowly as my head began to pound. I cup my face in my hands and take a deep breath.

"Are you sure?" He asked as he rest a hand on my shoulder

I nod again. I was fine. Everything was a bit fuzzy, but other than that.

"Tell me if you feel different ok?" He said sternly "Because Slenderman isn't someone to mess around with. He'll get in your head and corrupt your soul"

I shiver at those words, but nod nonetheless. Liu takes a seat on the other side of the room and bites into an apple he got from the table. I rest my chin on my hands and take a long sigh. I feel guilty as I was the thing standing between Liu's life and his death.

I stood and the chair screeched across the wood floor. I open the book and hold it up to Liu.

'I'm going for a walk'

"Oh, ok" he says, surprised "be safe, don't run into any trouble. If you do, I'll come save you, Ok?"

I smile under my bandana and nod, walking out of the front door way.

The woods were deathly silent as I walked through, hearing only the soft crunch of leaves under foot and the shot breaths escaping my mouth.

I didn't know exactly where I was going, but I couldn't stop myself from walking. Eventually, I became aware that I was indeed lost. I looked around for any clues of were I was, when suddenly, screams erupted not too far from where I was. I jump and scamper around the closest tree. The screams grew and I could identify two females and a male. What had them so spooked?

I look in the direction of the noise and (stupidly) take off towards it. It wasn't too far away, and I was strangely intrigued to know the cause.

As I drew closer, the screams became more varied and less frequent. I crouch down behind a bush and peak through the leaves.

I could just make out a man in a black hoodie, standing over three people who were lying in the floor. I couldn't see much more, so I back out of the bush and grab onto the nearest tree. I struggle to climb the tree, but eventually, I get to a high enough branch and look down on the situation.

The man was now crouched over one of the bodies and suddenly, blood splattered over the floor around him. I then realised that all three bodies were already lying in pools of their own blood, dead. I almost gag at the sight.

The man was doing something with one of the bodies, but I couldn't see exactly what. This must be one of the people from that house. I inch further across the branch to get a better look, but I must have been to heavy for the thinner side of the branch as it snapped.

I fell to the ground and landed with a loud thud. The impact hit me like a truck and I landed right on my back. I groan and rub my back.

"You again!" The man growled "I thought Slender got rid of you!"

I roll onto my hands and knees and struggle to my feet. I look up at the man, he was the one with the blue mask with no eyes. He was covered in blood and holding something in his hand. I couldn't quite make it out as my vision was a bit blurred from the fall.

"What are you doing here!?" He demanded

I look at him, expecting him to just rage at me more. He just growled and grabbed me by the collar, shoving me against a tree. It stunned me and I didn't know what to do.

"I will kill you" he snarled "I don't care what Jeff says about you, your my prey now"

My breathing was quick and my heart was beating at one million miles an hour.

"If I'd have known you'd have been this annoying, I would've killed you when I first saw you" he growled demonically

First saw me? Like at the mansion? But he didn't even talk to me. I look at him with a puzzled expression. I wanted to ask him what the hell he was talking about.

"Do you seriously not remember?" He asked

I shake my head

He sighed. "Did you really think that two random guys pushed you into the forest for no reason?"

That was him!? I immediately ball my hand into a fist and punch him in the chest, causing him to let me go and take a few steps back. He coughed held his chest as he straightened himself out.

"Yeah, Jeff wanted to kill his past for good" the man explains "so he had us lead you into his trap"

I take a step forward and hold my fist, it ached bad. The man laughed and turned back to me.

"Now Slender has a pretty price for you, dead" he says menacingly "I'll take my chance now"

I shiver and take the step back again, instantly backing up into the tree. Damn.

The man pulled out a scalpel from his hoodie pocket and grabbing my collar again, holding the blade to my throat.

I took sharp breaths as I feared for my life. Liu, I need Liu to save me, please. I prayed for something to hear my internal wish. My prayers were heard,

Almost...