four.

-

stalking my account much, beautiful? i saw that.

i don't know what you're talking about :)

i'm finn, pleased to meet you.

it's not technically meeting if you've never seen them in real life?

you go to school at millwood. that means you're in my city. we'll see each other someday, love.

i didn't realize you were in love with me already. i'm pleased, nonetheless.

how could i not? you're the most gorgeous girl i've ever seen in my entire life.

i think that's going a bit far.

nope, it's all truth. how old are you, anyway?

i'm 16. do you always flirt with girls you meet on the internet?

nope, you're the first. and hopefully the last, if you'll agree to go out with me.

wow, that was fast.

you don't have a boyfriend, do you?

are you assuming that i'm not gay?

OH

IM SO SORRY

i'm joking lmao no i don't have a boyfriend

okay, are you saying you'll go out with me?

don't get too ahead of yourself, cutie

if you think i'm cute i say i have a good chance

oh whatever

see you soon :)

-

finn's smirk remained on his face as he pulled on his jacket and ran a hand through his curls, knocking on lucas's bedroom door.

it swing open creakily, and lucas, who had a cigarette in his mouth and his leather jacket across his shoulders, raised his eyebrows.

"can i catch a ride with you to caleb's?" finn asked, and lucas nodded, shutting the door again as finn grabbed his stuff and headed downstairs, getting in lucas's car as his brother locked the house.

"so, how's your girl?" finn teased, and lucas rolled his eyes, but couldn't deny the smile that crept onto his lips. "good. she- she's great. we hung out yesterday. went for a drive, then sat and talked for a bit."

finn raised his eyebrows. "you didn't fuck?" a laugh erupted out of his mouth as lucas slammed on the brakes of the car.

lucas smacked him on the arm. "no. i told you, this girl is different. she's.. special." finn could barely speak through his laughter. "uh huh."

they were early to the party, and lucas first bumped caleb as they entered. "hey, little bro," caleb said, and finn gave him a wave as he headed out to the back porch. "when did you tell everyone to come over?" lucas asked, and caleb shrugged. just then, the doorbell rang, and people started to pour into the house.

lucas anxiously watched the front door, waiting for his girl to arrive at the party. what if she didn't come? time ticked past, and his heart dropped slower into his stomach.

"hey, lucas!" oh god. he rolled his eyes as he turned to face millie brown, who twisted the bottom of her hair. his brother's girlfriend. she was immature for her age, but he had to admit she was beautiful, her rosy complexion and light brown hair looking great with her white dress, and she gave him a small smile.

"hi, millie." he puffed out some air from his lips, casting one last hopeful glance over his shoulder towards the door, but lilia was nowhere to be seen, and so he engaged in conversation with millie.

he could tell the girl was tipsy, as she stumbled a little and laughed more then usual, but he could tell there was sadness behind her eyes. why wasn't she hanging out with finn? his brother was nowhere to be seen, and millie didn't seem interested in finding him, only chattered to lucas, and continued to drink, until she whispered, "c'mon, lucas! let's dance!"

"okay, mills. let's get you home." he took her soft hand and pulled her along and outside into the chilly air.

millie whined was he pulled her into his car. he started to drive her home, as the pretty girl kicked off her shoes and bumped her seat down, closing her eyes a little. "you're pretty cute, lucas," she mumbled. he smiled a little.

he glanced over at her, her eyes were now open, staring into his, and he stopped the car, turning it off, eyes still burning into millie's skin. "you're beautiful, mills. you know that."

"sometimes i don't feel like i am," she confessed, and he sighed. he lifted his hand, and she sat up as he traced underneath her chin with his hand lightly. "you're very pretty, millie. you don't need me to tell you that."

she smiled a little. "it means more coming from you, i think," she whispered, and he rubbed her face gently with his thumb and suddenly she leaned forward, pressing her soft lips against his. lucas hasn't kissed anyone for a few weeks, which was quite a while for him, and he savored the flavor of her mouth, eagerly smashing his lips against hers. millie moaned softly against his mouth as he bit her lip.

this is finn's girlfriend. he's your brother, lucas!

what he should be thinking about didn't matter as soon as millie was in his lap, their lips eagerly searching each other's, and their tongues searching for taste.

he lowered the seat as millie slipped her dress up and over her head, and in that moment all remembrance of her dating his brother left his mind and he smashed himself on top of her, kissing down her heated neck, wanting to feel something other then sadness for once.

-

author's note :)

TEA.

ps. i forgot this book existed and i have so much prewritten so i thought i'd update-