The game begins

You were the only human on the Nemesis.

Knockout had caught you thinking you were friends with the Autobots and brought you to Megatron to use against the Autobots but soon Megatron realized you didn't know the Autobots so he decided to keep you.

After a couple of months all of the Decepticons became attached to you, even Arachnid.

After you found out the Decepticons weren't going to kill you, you started to have a major crush on one of them.

So tonight you convinced everyone to play a game in you're room (which Megatron let you have one of the spare rooms and the Vehicons helped set up everything you needed to survive).

All the Decepticons activated their holoforms and joined you in you're living room and sat in a circle.

"Tell me again why we are playing a fleshy game?" Grumbled Starscream.

"Because we are trying to relax." Said Knockout.

"Alright everyone, so the game we are playing is called Seven Minutes in Heaven and the way we are going to play is each of us will get a turn to spin my water bottle and whoever it lands on you both have to go in my coat closet for seven minutes." You told everyone.

"And what are we supposed to do during those seven minutes?" Asked Breakdown curiously.

"Well, you both can either talk or make out." You replied.

"What does make out mean?" 5t3v3 asked you curiously.

"Well.....um...it means you kiss each other." You said with a blush.

The Cons gave you a WTF look.

"Alright, I'll go first." You said as you sat down and spun the bottle.

And it landed on.......