Megatron

The bottle stopped on Megatron.

You were scared to think what would happen with the mighty leader of the Decepticons.

"Shall we go Y/n?" Megatron asked you with a slight smirk.

You set the timer for seven minutes and closed the door behind you and Megatron.

As soon as you closed to door all the way you felt a pair of strong arms snake around your waist and a pair of lips on your neck.

"You love the thought of being alone with such a powerful being such as myself, don't you Y/n?" Megatron whispered in your ear, making you shiver in pleasure.

"Y-yes, I guess so." You said nervously.

It was true, you have had dreams of you and Megatron but you never thought of it coming true.

Megatron turned you around and lifted you up so he was pinning you against the wall with you straddleing him.

He kissed you deeply and squeezed your ass, making you gasp so he could shove his tounge in your mouth.

You were getting dizzy from how hard you both were kissing.

You then felt him slide a hand underneath your shirt as he began to massage your right breast.

All of a sudden the door was thrown open by none other than Knockout.

"Well, it looks like you both were busy, it's a good thing I stopped you both before you could get any further." Knockout said seductively.

Megatron set you down and told you that you both would finish later, then you both sat down in you're spots in the circle.