Soundwave

The bottle landed on Soundwave.

You and Soundwave walked into the closet and you made Sure to set your timer for seven minutes and told the other Cons to open the door when the seven minutes were done.

Once to door was closed you felt around for Soundwave.

Once you found him you could feel him staring at you.

You felt a hand on your lower back and one gently tangle itself in you're H/c hair and you wrapped your hands around Soundwave's neck.

"S-so um Soundwave, w-what do you want to do while we're in here?" You asked Soundwave nervously.

You suddenly felt a soft pair of lips on your's.

You and Soundwave continued kissing when you felt him prod your mouth with his tounge.

You let his tounge in your mouth and moaned into the kiss, what started out as an innocent kiss turned into something passionate.

After a while of making out the door swung open and you both pulled away and saw Starscream.

"Well your seven minutes is up, now lets continue with this game so we can get it done faster." Starscream said.

As you both followed Starscream back to the circle Soundwave whispered that you both would continue what you both had started in the closet later and you were back to blushing.