Arachnid

The bottle spun for a while until it landed on Arachnid.

When you saw who the bottle landed on you were terrified mainly because of what the Cons told you about Arachnid wanting a human for her collection.

"Well Y/n, are you just going to sit there staring at me as though I'm going to kill you or are you coming?" Arachnid said as she looked at you.

"Oh yes, sorry." You said as you blushed a little.

You reluctantly followed Arachnid to the closet, set the timer for seven minutes then closed the door behind you.

"Um......so Arachnid, you aren't going to kill me, right?" You asked Arachnid nervously.

"Of course not, you're to lovely to kill." Arachnid said.

You were thankful she said that, you were just hoping she meant it.

After a few moments of awkward silence you felt Arachnid embrace you and then she went in for the kiss.

You had never kissed a girl before, or anyone but you were enjoying your first kiss, and her lips were soft and plump.

After a while you both were making out and moaning.

After what seemed like a short time the door opened and you both pulled away only to see 5t3v3.

"Alright love birds, time to come back to the group." 5t3v3 said.

"We will continue this later." whispered Arachnid.