Breakdown

The bottle pointed at Breakdown.

You and Breakdown walked to the closet.

After you set the timer you went inside the closet and closed the door.

You could tell Breakdown felt a little awkward.

"Are you alright Breakdown?" You asked Breakdown.

"Huh, o-oh, yeah, I'm fine, so......exactly what are we supposed to be doing in here again?" Breakdown asked you as he stuttered.

"Well, we can either talk or make out." You replied.

"Well.....c-can I, um, maybe......kiss you?" Breakdown asked you as a blush covered his face.

"Yes Breakdown, I would like that very much." You replied, developing your own blush.

Breakdown bent over a little so he could reach you better and he wrapped his muscled arms around your waist and you wrapped your arms around his neck.

Then in one slow moment you felt him gently kiss you on the lips.

After a while Breakdown got more courageous and gently squeezed your ass and slipped his tounge in your mouth.

After a while of kissing the door opened and you both pulled away only to see Dreadwing giving you both a blank stare.

You whispered to Breakdown that you both would continue what you both had started later, boy was he blushing hard after what you told him.