5t3v3/Steve

The bottle stopped at 5t3v3 or Steve, who was the only Vehicon Megatron allowed to join.

"Well Steve, are you ready?" You asked him.

"Yes, I am." He replied.

You both walked to the closet and you set the timer and got in the closet with Steve.

"So......what do we do now?" He asked you curiously.

"Well we either talk or we kiss." You replied.

"What is a kiss?" Steve asked you curiously.

"Well, when two humans like each other they press their lips together to show affection." You said.

"Oh.......can I try a kiss?" Steve asked you.

"Sure." You said as you guided Steve's arms around your waist and you cupped his face and kissed him.

You felt him jolt a little but then leaned into the kiss and pressed your bodies together. After a while you felt something poke your stomach so you gently ran your hand up and down the object and Steve gasped.

"Y/n, what are you doing?" Steve asked you as he tried not to moan.

"Well, it looks like you enjoyed your first kiss a little to much." You said as you smirked.

Just then the door opened and Knockout got a good look at both of you.

"Well, it looks like 5t3v3 really enjoyed himself, wouldn't you say
Y/n?" Knockout asked you seductively.

You and Steve both blushed bright red.

"Don't worry Steve, we can continue after the game." You told him.