Chapter 1

A/N I have had this song stuck in my head for days now. Idk how I have not seen how amazing astro was til a week ago and now I am trying to listen to more songs so if you have any recommendations tell me!

Also prepare for poorly written fluff and angst.

*Same day.*
*Jisungs POV*

Another horrible day of school is yet to come. It was about 7 am and I was contemplating if I should just stay in bed and binge Voltron all day (I really need to binge it because of the 7th season and I am on season 1 episode 10.)

I had school, but its like anyone would notice or acknowledge my presence. I mean I am always invisible, no one notices me until they learn. But I am used to people not wanting to talk to me. There was one time were I was free. Free to be myself and show who I am without wearing the mask I do everyday. That was until one person screwed it up for us.

*Flashback*

It was a nice summer day and like any 8 year olds I was playing outside with my neighborhood friends. Johnny, Jungwoo, Yuta, and someone we called Ten cause we didnt know how to pronounce his name. I didnt hide me squirrel ears behind a hat or my tail behind my long sweaters. They didnt judge me for this. It was uncommon to find a hybrid but we all lived in peace until It happened.

Our parents all were watching the news at Yutas house. We were all just playing a friendly game of tag until yelling started. We all stopped and tried to ease drop.

"GET THE FUCK OUT!!! YOU ARE FUCKING MONSTERS" Followed by a loud bang. Someone came running out and I saw it was my father.

"Come on we need to go Jisung!" My dad said with urgency.

"What about Mom, Dad!!" I said worried looking behind him. His face broke down but he tried not letting it show. "What happened to Mommy!" I demanded.

"Jisung, we need to leave now." And with that he picked me up and ran to our house. He grabbed three backpacks that were there for emergencies.

We ran to the car and just left. Left all our memories, our life, my mother.

It was all because of some rogue hybrid who killed 20 people. It was cause of him none of us could live in peace. It was cause of him I had to leave behind. It was cause of him my mother died.

*end of flashback*

But this school is also really... Weird. Everyone stuck with there friend groups they had since kindergarten probably. I dont even know if they notice me they never acknowledged my presence.

~Time skip brought to you by this fucking awesome video~

(Your welcome)

The bus pulled to a stop at JYP Entertainment high. A school for people who are either musically gifted or inclined.

I have gone here for about 2 weeks already. But back when I was 13 til 15, about 2 years ago. (A/N lets say they are all 17) Me and my friends, Chan and Changbin, formed a group called 3RACHA. We were pretty popular but things happened and I had to move again. So we all disbanded but promised to reband when we meet again. The thing was that I had to cut contact with them because of her. I shudder at the thought of her, but thankfully the bus stopped and we all unloaded and I could hear friends talking about there weekend.

Off in the distance I heard to people scream Shoot Me by Day6, but me being the awkward and anti social person just brushed it off. But I will admit I did start saying the lyrics under my breathe I mean who wouldnt? I may or may not be a huge ass MyDay.

*Minho POV*

After first period I made sure I walked slowly and passed Jisungs locker he thankfully wasnt there so I slipped the note in and ran to second period dance.

*Jisungs POV*

After first period I was slower to get to my locker because so many kids were getting shoved into me. When I finally get to my locker I open it. There right there was a piece of paper. Folded multiple times, but what was strange was that it wasnt there before 1st period. 'thats strange' I thought. 'its even addressed to me!'

I grabbed the note and put down my lyric book packet thing and walked off to dance class. I took a seat in the back and began to stretch.

I forgot about the note for a few minutes but then I remembered it so I quickly got it out and unfolded it and read.

"Dear Jisung,
I have noticed you're lonely everyday :( I want to say hi but I am a very awkward person. Hope you have an amazing rest of your day!
- M

'Strange' I thought wondering who was this mysterious M person was?

*Minho POV*

It was now lunch time and our group usually met outside of the school building, under a large oak tree that provided enough shade for everyone.

Me, Changbin, Woojin and Seungmin waited for Felix, Hyunjin, Jeongin and Chan. We all werent really speaking so it was just silence, the only thing that broke the silence was the wind rustling the leaves and us eating.

Felix and Hyunjin finally came running out carrying food for themselves. Felix sat near Changbin, but I cant believe they are not a couple yet! They obviously really like each other but they arent confident enough to share there feelings.

Hyunjin walked over to Seungmin and lightly kissed him on the forehead. He set his food down and sat down right by Seungmin. He grapped a blushing Seungmin and pulled him onto his lap.

"Ugh, please can you not be so gay!" Woojin asked and shuddered at the Seungjins couple pda.

"Just because we found love unlike you..." Hyunjin said while adding a dramatic pause at the end then continued "... Lonely gay. Doesnt mean I cant show my boyfriend affection. He pulled Seungmin closer and gently kissed Seungmin on the lips.

We heard a high pitched dolphin screech, which interrupted the Seungjins kiss.

Hyunjin pulled away and Seungmin fell out of his lap. He stood up and turned around pissed at whoever interrupted there kiss. I turned around also and saw that it was Jeongin.

Hyunjins anger faded away as he realized who it is. I mean who could stay mad at jeongin? Its like getting mad at a 5 year old who is absolutely adorable.

Chan looked a little awkward and nervous..? He just kept his hand intwined with Jeongins hand and they started walking over to us.

"So... Uhhhhhh..... I guess I h-have s-something to s-say." Chan said. "Uhhhh.. Me and Jeongin are dating!" He seemed excited to announce it and then looked at Jeongin with no less then pure love and adoration in his eyes.

Woojin got up and handed me $20 (idk the conversions so yeah) "Sweet!" I say as I pocket the money.

"You seriously betted on my love life!" Jeongin yelled, frustrated at me and Woojin.

"Yeah but it was more like when you would get together *cough* Changlix get together by the end of the semester. *cough*" I said the last bit to fast for them to understand.

I sigh and said "When can I find my soulmate!?"

Woojin said, "Same Minho Same."