Chapter 3

(Ok so as some of you know early this morning 4:25 pst for me NCT DREAM had a comeback. Now the first time listening to it I didnt really like it. But after a few times it grew on me and now i fucking love the song so much!!! Its sooooooo goooooood!!!!! Its the same thing with firetruck didnt like it at first but now i love it)(wattpad was an ass and only saved this part smh)

*2 weeks later*
*Jisungs POV*

Today is the day. The day will hopefully make a friend!! Or I will meet an asshole who will make me do the project. Or I meet this Mysterious M person who has been the highlight of my day.

Everything is just lonely yet these notes appear in my locker making me know someone cares a tiny bit. Someone cares that I smile, that I am happy. But why cant they just go up (hehehehehe) and talk to me?

Maybe the whole note thing is just an elaborate prank, to make me feel wanted for once in the last 10 ish years. Maybe there playing with my emotions and dont even care if I were to paint myself with red.

Whatever their motives were, I still try to think positive, for once. But it will soon come to an end like everything else. Everything eventually dies, like my brief moment of happiness. It will die once M figures out. Figure out what I am. They will hate me like every god dam (i want to go to the dam snack bar) person on the planet.

Before my thoughts swirling around could get darker, I arrive at my locker. I give a small smile and open it to not be disappointed. There was another note left to me.

A note was just right there folded multiple times addressed to me. I put all my things away and only kept the few things I need for my song composing/ lyric writing class.

Once I got to class I was obviously early because almost no one was here except for some kid named Yoongi who was supposedly one of the elite rappers. (i am just saying they all go to jyp deal with it)

I unfolded the note and read
"Dear Jisung!
Welp, today is the day where we learn who are partners are. I really hope we are partners!!! Please Mr Im allow me to be your partner!!! Well see you in second period hopefully as partners for this project!!"

WAIT!!!! Mr. Mysterious M was in my 2nd (grade) period dance class! Well that narrows the list further.

-Time skip brought to you be me finally knowing all the dreamies and jisung in go up rapping-

It us finally second period, it was time yo figure out who our partners were for this project. I could see friends glancing at eachother hoping they could get partnered together. "Taehyung and Jungkook, Yugyeom and BamBam, Mark and Haechan, Lucas and Jungwoo, Johnny and Ten." I shudder at Ten, Jungwoo, and Johnnys name cause they might be able to recognize me and tell everyone who I truly am.

"Minho and Jisung..." He went on and on partnering everyone up. I looked to find this Minho person and saw a brunette smiling and waving at me with a bright smile on his face that reaches his eyes. 'I really hope he is as kind as he looks' I thought.

*Minho POV*

OMFG I GOT JISUNG AS MY PARTNER!!!!!! I was super excited I finally can talk to him!!!

After Mr Im stopped calling names he told us. "Go talk to your partners, you are spending pretty much the rest of the year with them for projects in dance."

I saw Jisung starting making his way toward me, but he got stopped by most of our class and I could hear them saying how lucky he was to have me as his partner. I am on the Elite team at JYP high and have been since high school started.

He finally reached me and looks so precious up close! His fluffy orange hair sticking out from his beanie which made me want to touch it to see how fluffy it actually was. His whole look was really precious and I just wanted to protect him.

"Hello I am Lee Minho and I guess were stuck with eachother for the rest of the year" I say jokingly at the end. It was a gift I could be with Jisung! I could talk to him and become his friend and hopefully my group likes him friend wise too! But I still smile brightly hoping I could call him one of my best friends!

"Hi I am Jisung!" He says smiling at me. But something seems off. I realize his smile never reached his eyes, and it was fake if you looked closer. I really hoped I didnt scare him from my enthusiasm! I brush it off knowing I cant ask... Yet.

"Well hopefully we can become good friends by the end of the year!"

(wow sorry for the small update but here you go!!!! Also I would like to Thank httpsuga093
Cause in there new fanfic hyunjin x jisung one I asked for a side ship of Jeongin x seungmin cause i love that ship!!!! Well how are you guys doing?

Also We Go Up album is going to be released at 2 am tomorrow for me I cant wait!!!!