Chapter 8

Hi guys guess what I am back with another chapter! I hope you all feel honoured oof. Anyways the song up there came out a few weeks ago and wow it is such a bop and I love it a lot and I am gonna stan Laboum soon after berry good and gugudan and cnblue.

*Minhos POV*

I looked over after hearing the voice whisper that and I was met with eyes that had were sincere and meant every word that was uttered. 'At least I know that he is not trying to be my friend because of my popularity.' That reassured my brain a bit but still sometimes people motives are hidden behind ubscure and images. For example; hybrids, we tried to be at peace with them but they stabbed us and legit actually stabbed us in the back. They are creatures that should have never existed.

Memories of that day started coming back flashing in my mind I couldnt control them. In waved they came back, each wave becoming more and more powerful but this was only the first stage of the raging storm inside my head. I was so close to breaking down but I desperately tried not to, trying to preserve for a little while at least until Jisung has to return home so I can avoid unessassary questions that will trigger the memories. I know Chan and Jeongin wont leave me until tomorrow when we have to go back to school but they will be there to help me every step of the way. They always were.

Jeongin ran upstairs and once he got into my room he was lightly panting and said "Hey Minho did you know that you ran out of food?" Oh well dam I forgot to get more food well shit.

Chan thought for a second then said his idea which I realize was stupid later, "What if me and Jeongin go to the store to get you more food and Jisung will stay here and help you because he seemed very worried about you when we bumped into eachother on the way ou, going to your house." I silently begged Jeongin with my pleading stare to not leave me alone with Jisung, I didnt want to hummiliate myself in front of him. But sadly all Jeongin cared about was being with his boyfriend and dint pay attention to my plea.

Chan turned to Jisung and said, ''Now we must have a talk come," He signaled Jisung to outside infront of the door and they started whispering and I couldnt make out any of the words they were saying.

*Jisungs POV*

"Now the only reason I am trusting you with Minho, is because I remember you. It took me a minute but its nice to have you back Jisung!" I stared at him very confused at what he is saying. He must have noticed my puzzeled exspression so he claryified and said, "Here is a helpful hint 'Mastroyshykaaaaaa'" still I looked at him confused but thought or well song lyric seemed to make me less confused. I just cant put who this guy was and it as honestly frustrating. "Anyway..." Chan began, "take good care of Minho okay?' I shook my head and promised him. He seemed good with my promise and turned to get Jeongin and they both left leaving me and MInho in the house together.

I turned around and noticed Minho he fell asleep, well thats good he is sleeping so he can feel better, but that leaves me alone with no one to talk to. 'I guess I am used to this after all, who would ever want to talk to me.....'

Hello guys here is your new chapter and once I release this I am going to start working on the next chapter. I have so much motivation right now it is unbelievable. Also I am relly thankful for everyone who is supporting my story and is enjoying it. I get so much motivation seeing each of your guys comments and votes so yeah. Also hit over 100 votes omfg thank you so much everyone I am really happy!!

Anyways for the question of the day: Do you guys have any angsty fics to recccommend me in ships like Changlix, Minsung, SeungIn, Morenmin (I LOVE THEM I NEED MORE), Solangelo, Luwoo, markhyuck, Also I am starting to read Binwoo fanfics got any suggestions for that?