Chapter 13

Dreamcatcher had there comeback and can I say that it is the best thing ever maybe one of there best title track! And there 4th track is definetly my favourite! Gahyeon rapping is the best and Dami singing just ahhhhhh if only Handong got more lines!!! Now Gahyeon, Dami, and Handong should create a subunit and Gahyeon raps more Handong gets more lines and Dami sings more!!! I would die!

*Jisungs POV*

I looked around and everyone was as confused as me. They all just looked puzzling at Changbin and finally by me Minho spoke up, "Whats 3racha??" I dont remember 3racha but I feel that I should know this.

Changbin just looked down at me and said, "you really dont remember us and 3racha." His eyes that was shining with hope were now dulling. I shook my head and looking down not wanting to see the dissapointed boy.

Chan just looks at me, I can feel it from my skin almost prickling. "Remember? We made songs like, Mastroshyka, Start Line, 42, and even stuff like Wow! Dont you remember our nicknames mine was CB97, Changbins was SpearB......" I suddenly gasped out loud and my face formed one of those O shapes.

"And I was J.One! Omg its great to see you guys again!" As much as I was happy to see them again like all things it ended, I am suddenly left with the realization that they know my secret. They could expose me to anyone and I cant stop it. Chan seemed to realize what I was thinking and he said, "We should go walk for a bit and catch up with what is happening in our lives!"

"Thats a great idea Chan!" Changbin said already climing out of Felix lap and it seemed that Felix wasnt very keen on this idea. "Its okay Felix I will see you later!" He kissed his cheek and Felix face lit up with a rosy red blush. I slowly got up and started walking by Chan and we walked in silence for a few minutes and when they deemed that we were far enough from people that no one would hear us they stopped and turned to me and both gave me a huge bear hug.

They were crying on my shoulders telling me how much they missed me and how they were glad I am back. I just stood there tensing up not really used to this kind of contact with people and i was also axious that they may just be saying these words and would release my secret at any second.

They both took about a step back and Chan but his hands on my shoulder and asked me, "What are you worrying about?"

I looked down and my voice barely above a whisper i said, "Will you guys share my secret about you know..... me being a hybrid?"

"Oh no no we would never share that with anyone we promise!" Changbin said and Chan echoed his promised too. 'Thank god!'

"Thanks but yeah its also nice to be with you guys again I missed yall so much! Theres so much to catch up on so how has this life been treating you?" I say finally happy about seeing my 2 best friends again and nothing could ruin or reunion.........

or so i thought.

A/N hehe 3racha finally reunited but hmmmm do you think anything bad will actually happen or am i just being an ass to yall?

Also sorry for the late and short update!

Also question for the day; so I kinda been conflicted should I make it Jeongwoochan cause fuck yes or should i not?