Chapter 24

Woop woop yalls favourite bitch is back dehydrated and havent cried yay!

*Chans POV*

Days and days went by and Jisung just laid on the couch helpless, barelt moving, he has barelt spoken anything to me either! Just the occasional, "food?" Like wow dude ypu need to get up once.

Me being the smart person I was next Monday morning I was forcing Jisung to go to school! I mean it hopefully wont be that bad?

*time skip brought to you by Byeongkwan singing in Undercover by A.C.E fucking killing me.*

Its Monday morning and Jisung was still sleeping. To be fair its only 5 and well he needs to shower he stinks of BO.  I got some cold water and dunked it on him, im a good person.

He jumped and fell on the floor with a thump. It was honestly hilarious seeing him being mad and I just couldn't contain my laughter.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR!" Jisung croaked out, his voice cracking.

" you need to go to school! "

"I domt have any clothes though." True truw but you know what thats an easy fix. Running to my closet i grab my smallest sweatershirt I coukd for him. One regular grey beanie, and my smallest pair of skinny jeans i owned.

Running back out towards Jisung who shook his head and before he coukd fall on the couch i grabbed his arm. He reallt needs to eat something! "Go to the bathroom and change then come out and we will eat breakfast and leave." I say not demanding but sure as hell wasnt gonna take no for an answer.

He huffed and puffed and walked unsteadily to the bathroom door to change in my clothes. When he exited again the clothes I gave him were MASSIVE on him. He looked like he was swimming in my clothes but i guess thats a good thing sometimes.
"Hello again now eat this." I say as i handed him some cereal and I was watching him intently.

"Can you stop staring at me and my food?" He says irratated.

"Oh sure,"

*time skip brought to you by my fucking laziness.*

We arrived at school and all was well up until lunch......

Woooo cliffhanger yall probably knows what happens next maybe???? Sorry for filller chapter!