Chapter 6

A.N. So fun fact CLC was the first girl group I ever stanned and well I love my girls so much!! Please support Elkie with her selfmade song I Dream it is so fucking beautiful. Please stream it and I know 1 million isnt workable at this rate but lets try to reach 500k!! Stan and support queens thank you for coming to this small TedTalk.

*Jisungs POV*

I was running a little late to school. Well I mean I will still be early, but I wont be one of the first there. 'Well i guess i will have to take the bus' i think sighing. I try to avoid most human contact for obvious reasons, its not like I live in constant fear that someone will see my ears or tail and then I will be sent probably off to my death. Fun thoughts.

I stuff my books into my bag, then put on my white earphones. I placed on another hoodie, today I decided to be neutral and wear a light grey one. Looking into the mirror i fix a few areas and flatten my ears so you cant see them. I now look like a regular human with a white tshirt on and a blue sweater tied at my waist with thick black pants to hide my tail which I had shaved earlier to make me look more like i am human.

After I deemed myself ready I turned on Angel by IZ (Please stan they are so amazing) and started humming along to it. I walk outside with my backpack slung over my shoulder. I walk a few houses down to my bus stop. Few kids were lingering around already waiting. I ignored them and they ignored me. After a bit the bus came down and with a loud screech it stopped. We all got in line, when it was my time to load the bus I took an empty window seat. The bus had a few more stops until we come to the school.

At one of the stops I felt another presence sit down by me. I turn around, out of curiosity, to see who would dare sit by me. I forgot their name, was it like Minsung? Minhoe? It finally clicked in my head. It was the all so famous Minho, who happens to be the best dancer and my partner in the dance project.

He turns to me with a bright smile "Hi Jisung!" I took out my earphones and Being the polite person I am I said with a curt nod "Hi hello, How r u today?!"

"Wait Hi Hello by Day6 and How r u today by N.Flying!!!! Omfg are you a rare Myday and an even rarer N.Fia?!?" Minho says with excitement laced in his voice.

"No fucking no one has ever gotten both reference usually Hi Hello omfg yessssssss!!!!!" I say genuinely happy. "They are 2 of my favorite bands but you know I am such Band trash I could never choose a favorite."

"Omg that is such a mood tbh like Day6, The Rose, N.flying, Cnblue, Ftisland, app of these amazing bands out there!!!!" Minho said with giddiness.

I gasp dramatically "How could you forget groups like IZ, HONEYEST, The East Light, Marmello, Onewe or Mas 0094, and Hyukoh!?!?!"

"Omfg I only named the one all band fans know, but you know these too omfg I love you!!! This is insane ahhhh!!!!" I was so happy some others had the same taste I have.

The bus arrived at school and I said "I am glad my dance partner isnt an uncultured swine."

Minho laughs and said "yah likewise well see you at dance" he walks away. I stood there smiling and after a few minutes and grabbed my stuff for 1st period.

*time skip brought to you from me telling you to stan every group i mentioned above because I am honestly band trash adnclanciens oof*

I went to my locker to grab stuff for my second period and I was soooooo surprised to see a note sitting there on top of all my stuff. I picked it up hastily and read it

Dear Jisung,
Omg we talked for the first time this week (its thursday) that was awesome (bass drum *something* me a mic *stuff* this is n.flying wait hold on you know who we are) !!!! Well I really like your orange hair with all the bits that stick out of your hoodie it looks very fluffy!! Oh i must sound like a creep right now sorry. Well hopefully we can talk more see you later!
-M

I stared at the note trying to remember who I talked to this week. That was honestly hopeless I talked to so many people this week for the first time, but I was able to narrow down the list to about 30 people. That was definitely helpful. I roll my eyes and head to class while putting the note in a journal where all the other messages are.

*Minho POV*

All day has been an off day ever since that recurring dream. It was amazing O actually talked to Jisung and he is a true intellectual but really I havent been able to think straight (i have never really been able to think straight ever too minho) I couldnt pay attention to my crackhead friends and its hard to miss them making stupid jokes and laughing like a pack of hyenas. Someone  slapped me in the arm. It felt like a brick was slammed into my arm. I turn and saw it was Changbin, "Dude what the fuck was that for!?!"

"We have all been trying to talk to you but you were spacing out and not talking to us!" i sigh and rolled my eyes and tried my hardest to listen in, But I just couldnt.

Chan looked at me sympathetically understanding what is happening. He and jeongin were the only people i trusted with that secret. "MINHO LISTEN TO US!!" Changbin yelled into my ear.

"Hey jeongin and me were going to grab some things would you like you join minho?" Chan asks me. I silently thank him for the save and said "sure" Us three stood up and began walking away from the group.

"Thank you Chan for that save!"

"No problem i understand it has been 10 years since that happened in a few weeks."

Wow okay so 11/10 i got the most amazing girlfriend ever and I have been so happy!!!