Chapter 14

This song is just so fucking beautiul I love the concept so much and like Omfg. Hyunjin slayed omfg I love her so much but yeah Stan Loona yall (lol)

*Jisung POV*

Nothing really bad happened just a bunch of me, Changbin, and Chan reunion. It was nice to hear that they had lived a fairly normal life. I didnt tell them everything that has happened but I shared a sliver of what is happening in my life.

"Jisung you know that you always have my place to come too if everything gets to much for you!" Chan said and Changbin added a same to the end of his statement. I am so glad that I have friends now that want to help me and are willing to risk there lives to help me.

We kept walking back to there main groups of friends and it was spent in comfortable silence from the surface.

Though the whole "Hybrids are all bad" Tabboo is dying but still I can see and hear everyones distaste to the new law that may be passed to treat Hybrids like normal beings. I guess that one person had to destroy our fragile trust. Everyone overlooked all the things that we did to help them yet they remember and decided off of the one thing that only one person did.

Honestly the world is sick in that way but I cant do anything to fix it..... I am like everyone says the disgusting piece of life that just waste recources that could go to other people in need.... I am not human to them put just the scum on the bottom of there shoe.......

A few silent tears rushed down my face and my sniffles were quiet to not alert the other boys that were there of my mental state. I could feel more and more tears tracing the salty wet path that ones before them traced. I looked over and saw a worried Minho looking at me. I gave him the thumbs up hoping that may make him feel a little better but he didnt seem to believe.

I just turned to Chan and quietly so he couldnt hear my voice cracking I told him I am gonna go to the school. I got up and tried to walk away from everyone but one person followed me back and past there sight. I sighed and turned to him asking, "Dude, why are you following me?"

"Oh im sorry but you look sad and I was just wondering actually im not really sure..... I just dont like seeing you sad and I guess I wanted to see if maybe you wanna ditch school and go home with me and maybe we can hang out and get to know eachother better?" He said with one of his famous eye smile and my heart melted at that and how sincere he was and like someone cared about me that made me feel so special.

"Yeah sure that would be really fun!" I say my sadness already momentarily destracted but I know that wont last long so I hold onto these next few hours knowing that these were the calm before the actual storm.

"Okay then follow me let me just go grab my keys, last person to the school has to do something the winner says!"

"Deal!" I agree and after three seconds were counted out we both sprinted down to the school and even though Minho had longer legs I easily beat him, a few good things with being a hybrid I guess.

A few seconds ticked away and finally Minho came here and I just laughed at his exhausted sight and he scoffed, "How do you still look perfect after a huge ass sprint!!" I blush at him saying that I looked perfect but I knew that he didnt mean it that way (IDIOT!)

(Time skip to the house)

'So...." Minho drawled out, "What do you want to do?"

"Um im not really sure i dont really care though." So that is how for the next two days we just played  20 questions and talked about our pasts a lot. At one point with no warning Minho just started tickling me and I laughed loudly while trying to push him away so he couldnt tickle me anymore.

That is what led to our huge tickling war and at the end Minho had my arms pinned above my head and he was sitting on me and he was breathing really deeply, I could even feel his hearbeat which was pounding after this war. I noticed that Minho was just starting at me with this gaze and it made my cheeks feel warmer from what I prossume it is a blush. "S-soo...." I stuttered out and Minho seeminly snapped out of his trance and looked at the clock realizing how late it was getting.

"You should get going home." He says getting off me and scratching the back of his neck and I reluctantly got off of his bed. And ready to leave, I turn to him and I thank him for making me feel better. I before I leave last minute decided to hug him and I put my face in the crook of his neck not wanting to leave. He oddly smelt of vinilla which is one of the best smells ever in the world.

After what seemed to short of time he let go of me and I go walk home remembering everything that happened between us that day and I couldnt help blush even more. 'Why is Minho making me feel this weird way?' I think as I step through the door of my home.

I smelt the strong smell of acohol it was so bad that I could taste it on my mouth. I tried to rush to my room but I heard a voice behind me making me flinch I could feel the smirk in his tone and he said, "Finally my trash is home I had been waiting for you."

New chapter done so like no one responded on jeongwoochan andI havesome cute ideas so I may do them. Also heres a question: How are yall liking my book??